Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st suarez leaves another

liverpool manager with egg on his face.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

why would you say that? LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mussi because mi badmind and love pick 'pon innocent suarez!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No you are just obsessed and wish he was in your squad, wasnt that long ago , van persie was seen as a diver, glass foot they called him.

Ohh but he is a man few man now.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i have him in my fantasy league, but NO WAY would i want him on the gunners squad!

"wasn't that long ago" ...... past tense? anyway, diving is but ONE of his flaws

Comment

You know of other flaws ? enlighten me please nuh badday wid di racism B.S , hard for me to believe that considering the ethnic make up of his nation, its akin to saying blackwell ,matalon & stewart are racist if they used a descriptive term to describe an indian (****** ) or chinese man (chiney) in a heated debate , and from what I hear Stewart isnt too Kosher with his use of language.

Doesnt fly with me all for political points isnt it .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he used racist language to someone who did not appreciate it and made a report.

there is the biting incident while he was at ajax for which he was suspended for about 6 games (it is probably ok to do that in his culture, is it). he promised dalglish to shake hands with evra, dalglish publicly said he would and he embarassed the manager who stood up for him, now he is basically doing the same thing to rogers with his diving ........

Comment

Using racist language doesnt make you a racist ,jamaicans do it everyday and guess what some people dont appreciate it ,and they would not label the person racist.

The biting incident like zidane head butt incident or maradonna chest/stomach kicking incident,or rooney kicking incident.

He attempted to shake his hand and evra moved his , big deal,now you are accusing him of diving after being clobbered left right and center in a game,its amazing he stood on his feet the entire game , i expected him to collapse at some point under his own weight from the abuse.

Its all for political gain or yuh up early wid nothing to do,seriously its a tiring subject.

Comment

amazing, you have explained away EVERYTHING ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE

Comment

X, the best thing to do with this is to agree to disagree... and as to why Gamma started this thread only he and God know... I have chosen to ignore it.... I would suggest you do the same for all we do on this topic regarding the merits and demerits of Suarez is go around in an endless circle :sigh:

All i can say is him (Suarez) nevah mek dis top ten!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...world-football
                    Peter R

Comment

Comment

:ignoring:
                        Peter R

Comment

Gamma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eTPkp3g3W4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3u2nDEcPA

Comment

never knew Bruce Lee played football LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

lol...according to some Saurez ave nothing on Bruce Lee & he was the greatest according to some.

Gamma obssesssssed wid Saurez.

Comment

Working...
                              X