The old Veterans did come back 2 bite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old Veterans did come back 2 bite

Jared Borgetti was 33 in 2006 but he was Mexico main striker, for the 2010 World cup Mexico made Cuauhtémoc Blanco their top man at 37 y-old so i don't buy the rubish from Tappa his cast that King,Campbel,Davis,Stew Pease,JJ and Daley is past their sell by date, he did only singled out King for that coment but u could see from his actions that he only called these men to Jamaica for Panama and New Zealand games as a sham to say we looked at them,how the hell a man like Tappa who was a skillfull attacking midfielder have this kind of memory lapse. In 1998 W.C campaign People like Young,Cargill,Simpson and Hall made it easy for Tappa to go forward creativly.Blanco Known for his charismatic personality on the field, playing most of his career as a deep-lying forward and his last years as an attacking midfielder. He is widely considered one of the greatest and most talented Mexican players in the last two decades. So this means if Tappa is playing some players out of position then if he did not want to call O.Daley,Humphrey or an in form JJ then play an inform fuller in in an attakin midfield watch the England tape of last night of their Demolition of San Marino 5-0 Wayne rooney was who is a good striker was playing Midfield scoring 2 goals, Now to call Jermaine "Jerry" Hue at 34 which was the right move why so late and if Hue at 34 can play midfield why not JJ,or Campbel-Rice who are a bit Yonger and playing at a higher leavel this is the first campaign that we have not have 1 creative midfielder even last we had Andy Williams this one realy hurts i could see it coming but had to shut up because i did not want ot be putting bad mouth or Hating football i am fed up there are too manew ites living in dreamland just hoping and praying when Tappa took over from Simoes he call back all our Vets and promptly won all 3 games but it was too late so what hapened now, i did say in my last post before USa v Jam that since Tappa is playing people out of position then play Darren Mattocks inthe central Midfield position just for 1 game in the UK Managers often ask players to play a different position for a short while or 1 game if they have maney injury in a team aneyway i hope USa can beat Guata 2-0 and we win 3-0 bless

Not to mention Carlos Ruiz, 33 years old, who came out of retirement!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X