X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy mi couldn't talk lastnight to rhatid

I hope you all had some sleep.

A few things.
    Why Dane Richards do not start in all our away games? Like him are nott he is the only player who consistenly hold up the ball and is penetrative.

This is the second game the goalie fumble with long distance shot he should have saved.

Why wouldn't two players be marking Ruiz as he is the only threat they had on the corner?

On the first goal I can't believe Morrison didn't push a foot.

How many corners do we need to score or take a good one. Hue took one good one but other than that........

We really miss Rudi and Mapp but especially Rudi, maybe Mattocks would have helped too.
    Last edited by Assasin; October 13, 2012, 08:16 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I hope you all had some sleep.

A few things.
    Why Dane Richards do not start in all our away games? Like him are nott he is the only player who consistenly hold up the ball and is penetrative.

This is the second game the goalie fumble with long distance shot he should have saved.

Why wouldn't two players be marking Ruiz as he is the only threat they had on the corner?

On the first goal I can't believe Morrison didn't push a foot.

How many corners do we need to score or take a good one. Hue took one good one but other than that........

We really miss Rudi and Mapp but especially Rudi, maybe Mattocks would have helped too.
    I'm still numb from the loss, I guess i'll say more later.

Comment

Sass, this is why we needed a strong squad instead of this bs. Austin and Mapps injured and you could plainly see that they were sorely missing. Where was our cutting edge at striker? But we claim we don't need King or Fuller. Hue provided some decent opportunities to our forwards, but what happened? We didn't even have someone on the field that could consistently cross the ball. Cho man, we should do better than that.

Comment

Cross the ball?. They can't even take corners.

Comment

Working...
        X