No announcement yet.

Problem is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah they might find themselves in more space sometimes but without the ball. Fuller a my bwoy but he has to pass off the ball. I personally think right now a fit Mattocks create more space for the other forwards than Fuller or King can do right now. He maybe not be the proven striker as King and Fuller but time will tell but his movement in between defense and his ability to find his fellow striker.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yeah they might find themselves in more space sometimes but without the ball. Fuller a my bwoy but he has to pass off the ball. I personally think right now a fit Mattocks create more space for the other forwards than Fuller or King can do right now. He maybe not be the proven striker as King and Fuller but time will tell but his movement in between defense and his ability to find his fellow striker.
      I think your faith in Mattocks will be proven correct. However, I disagree with Fuller holding the ball too long. That was a knock against him the early part of his career...not this stage. Additionally, I want my forwards to make a number of runs at the defence to loosen them up and yes they will lose the ball some of the times.

Comment

Working...
      X