Problem is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem is.....

There are some players who Whitmore always select no matter how frickin worthless they are, Ryan Johnson, Lovell Palmer and Jermaine Taylor. How in d world these players get selected is beyond me. Whitmore either deliberately sell out the team or him actually retarded and half blind to not see dat dem man deh cant play. Especially stupid a$$ Palmer who can't pass can't dribble can't shoot. this is baffling to me

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    There are some players who Whitmore always select no matter how frickin worthless they are, Ryan Johnson, Lovell Palmer and Jermaine Taylor. How in d world these players get selected is beyond me. Whitmore either deliberately sell out the team or him actually retarded and half blind to not see dat dem man deh cant play. Especially stupid a$$ Palmer who can't pass can't dribble can't shoot. this is baffling to me
    LP - we should have won that game comfortably. Johnson, Shelton and Watson all should have scored. That was a very devastating loss on a number of fronts. I am too vex to even start.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      I am too vex to even start.
      You!?

Mi gone a my bed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

C'mon now, only Marlon King scored consistently for Jamaica.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lionpaw base on Johnson's performance tonight he does not deserve to be in the category you placing him in. Bad luck worst dan obeah and ah true. De man dem come out second half and tek it tuh de Guates. However, football play fi 90+ mins and de sooner our players realize that de better our resukts will be.

Comment

We have a rep of giving up goals in the 90+ of matches, like a scratch record.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              You!?

Mi gone a my bed!
              yuh lucky you can sleep.....i am tormented
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

King would have made Jamaica a better team. Forget about the stupid curfew violation. That was just silly. Tappa should have been fired. Bad strategy against USA away, and just poor team selections. Give me King and Fuller any day, over the lot that played tonight. Jamaica suck. Can't even take a good corner. They looked like an overgrown Manning Cup side. Mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                  King would have made Jamaica a better team. Forget about the stupid curfew violation. That was just silly. Tappa should have been fired. Bad strategy against USA away, and just poor team selections. Give me King and Fuller any day, over the lot that played tonight. Jamaica suck. Can't even take a good corner. They looked like an overgrown Manning Cup side. Mediocre.
                  Don't diss manning cup. manning cup players can take corners

Comment

Don't go to bed with anger

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Don't go to bed with anger
                      Who is that?

Oh! I understand. Ok! I will try not to anymore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HER you can go to bed with.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Man and man ago sey Fuller don't score for Jamaica and yada yada yada. But the team is better with them because Fuller will create space and opportunities for other players to exploit and score. Just ask King. Worse part is we pulled off Johnson who was playing hard instead of Shelton.....cho

Comment

Fuller is probably Jamaica's most difficult player to defend in a long time. Poor team selection did us in. Shelton should not be starting.

Comment

Fuller is probably Jamaica's most difficult player to defend in a long time. Poor team selection did us in. Shelton should not be starting.
                              With Fuller on the pitch you get more space for your other players to roam because the defense pays too much attention to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X