Oh well. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well. . .

I guess it is back to the drawing board for the Boyz. I guess we have to look to 2018.

It is surprising that apart from Hue, we seem not to know how to take corner kicks. I cannot understand why we cannot float the ball into the box past the near post like the Guats did in that final minutes. I have to say it, but Lovel Palmer again and again did the same crap with the corners and we just let him continue.

What is the chance we have. The US hang out Guatemala to dry on Tuesday and we beat AB by enough goals to qualify on better goal difference. Hardly likely to happen.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

devastating loss
    Peter R

Comment

Jamaica is not 4 goals better than A&B. Sorry.

Comment

Yes, we did some good things...but it all boils down to; we were not good enough!!

Hue was just about our best player.
        ...and Luton has improved somewhat. ...still there just is too much downside to his game.

Our forward misfired too often and our defense let us down twice. The price was paid!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Yes, we did some good things...but it all boils down to; we were not good enough!!

Hue was just about our best player.
          ...and Luton has improved somewhat. ...still there just is too much downside to his game.

Our forward misfired too often and our defense let us down twice. The price was paid!
          Okay, I have had this fever long enough. Time to go to the doctor!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X