Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well?

Well? Well?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

The road to Rio is over, accept it. Poor effort on the road in Antigua, and a garbage strategy in Columbus.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Goalkeeper and defending cost us a draw

the goalie should have save the original shot better than how he handle it for a corner. I knew we would struggle once again to go to world cup. TAPPA REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE HUE SHOULD HAVE BEING A REGULAR
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Well, I guess out luck was bound to run out, great olympics, west indies world cup, and we test fate especially with the skinny untested squad selected for this most crucial game. Everybody happy with this crazy idea of the slow non combative creative midfielder, i hope you all got a good fill of that for the next six years. I hope so cause is another six years of limbo we facing right now.

We lose Austin and mariappa and we replace that with slower players some who are not getting high reps in good leagues, classic psychological setup again, we have consistently beat guat but this was the most critical game in their program for a while, ours too and they figured a way to skin the cat.

Well six more years pon the pine everybody. I guess I better get out my 98 tape of Jamaica Japan as I probably will never see this team get back to the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Well? Well?
          Well? We forked that up. Big time. We simply can't finish. It is unbelievable to me. Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Three goals. All by set plays. Dropping King was like cutting our nose to spite our face. Curfew violation. Bull crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              Three goals. All by set plays. Dropping King was like cutting our nose to spite our face. Curfew violation. Bull crap.
              Dem win digicell and check sey dem dey pon top of the world. So dem decide fi exclude certain balla and guess what? Dem get bite in the arse.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X