Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now me rate Tappa

Big change that.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yuh lick yuh heand Jangle.. De yout was making some telling runs pon de field. De one an one chance wey Shelton get was from his pass and de man jus get in a goal scoring position. Yes him sky it but him get in de position. Fool, fool change...

Comment

I am very confident that we will not lose this game. Our team looks pretty solid with the exception of Lovell Palmer going forward. Shelton is not making intelligent runs behind the defender. Hue must never be out of this team. The man is a general in the midfield. If only he had sensible forwards running into spaces in front of him. The team looks solid.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We don't have a shot on goal and you're confident?

Comment

Which game yuh a watch Nemesis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
            Which game yuh a watch Nemesis!!!
            The one where we had no shots on goal in the first half!

Comment

Suh de one wey Watson kick over de bar nuh count or Hue's freekick, or de last ditch interception pon Shelton after de tru pass from Watson?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I am very confident that we will not lose this game. Our team looks pretty solid with the exception of Lovell Palmer going forward. Shelton is not making intelligent runs behind the defender. Hue must never be out of this team. The man is a general in the midfield. If only he had sensible forwards running into spaces in front of him. The team looks solid.
                Me ago draw you out, drape u up an' tump u down fi put u goat mout' pan di team!!!! He shouldn't have taken Hue off.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

it is no longer in our hands! all guatemala needs is a draw, same as the US. who would the US prefer to go through to the hex? expect no favours as even if guatemala loses we have to beat antigua by about 4. no one has scored 4 against them.

this just gut SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I Would Preface It To Say "lost Cause"

Not Going To Happen Can't Happen.....once Again We Call Too Late Fi Our Best Midfielder..i Blame The Coach....so Sad Really We Had It All To Do Chuh Chuh Sh...t
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Hue must never be out of this team. The man is a general in the midfield. If only he had sensible forwards running into spaces in front of him. The team looks solid.
                      You can see quality in Hue's game. Pity they put him out to pasture for such a long time. They calling him now to see if he can salvage something for them.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Coaches draw fi him in the last qualifying around towards the end in the same way.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          it is no longer in our hands! all guatemala needs is a draw, same as the US. who would the US prefer to go through to the hex? expect no favours as even if guatemala loses we have to beat antigua by about 4. no one has scored 4 against them.

this just gut SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult
                          not true...
                          if Guatemala lose by 2-0 then we need to beat AB by 2 clear goals....

we not ded yet !! dying but on life support...

USA !! USA !!!
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

we need fi clean house, including d captain. we affi go wheel n come again n jus start all over from scratch. it's sad to see a nation ranked 50 odd worldwide n highly ranked n rated in concacaf struggling to come out d hex. obviously we are being failed by the powers dat be. teams like panama a cruise thru n go hex

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                              we need fi clean house, including d captain. we affi go wheel n come again n jus start all over from scratch. it's sad to see a nation ranked 50 odd worldwide n highly ranked n rated in concacaf struggling to come out d hex. obviously we are being failed by the powers dat be. teams like panama a cruise thru n go hex
                              WHEEL and come again? a long time wi a wheel ..wi just a go round in circles...

its a sad story...
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X