Take It To Them!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take It To Them!!!

No need for a long post......Just play an attacking game and use your size, strength and speed advantage to keep them backed up, and they will soon resort to holding and tripping to try and stop you.

See you in the HEX..... .

thank you sa. See you soon. Mash up Antigua and soften them up for us.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hopefully the US will go down & get upset in Antigua!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Size, strength, and speed in the absence of skill, intelligence and strategy can win match? I hope they use more skill, and intelligence more than brute force tonight.

Comment

It doesn't really matter what they use as long as they win.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you start get mi drift now.

Football is about winning when it matters most. Everything else is addition and making the odds more in your favor but at the end of the day if you put one in and them nuh put none guess what? Ask Chelsea about that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So that's what you hope for?.........Don't forget KARMA is a B$TCH.........But I'm still supporting Jamaica.

Comment

If you lose, it will be better for Jamaica, since you would need to trash Antigua at home. Wishful thinking, but a tie on the road would be cool.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

We were taller, bigger, stronger, faster and still lost.

Comment

we were not smarter when it counted

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We can have the ball all game but if we don't shoot properly or take corners and properly penetrate we will not win.

You can throw all the stats out the window.

Comment

We saw enuff speed, physicality and strength last night, all to naught!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have never felt this watching football before. We have the ball for most of the game, but never felt like we were a threat to them, and the few times they get the ball they were far more threatening. I boils down to ball sense. Keeping the ball in a purposeless scrimmage does not amount to much. That is why I said King and Fuller would have been better, because they are always threatening the opponent. We are like toothless tigers, and the rest of CONCACAF knows this. Fast becoming the jokers in the pack.

Comment

Unnu still a talk bout King??? Tell the damn man fi stop drink rum and fool round the damn gal dem. You can't blame nobody for King not been on the team but King. The man go a prison fi it and still no learn.

That is plain talk. Now is not the time to be calling his name. Anybody else name.

Comment

Even as a drunk he is better than what we fielded last night. Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                              X