RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY youth stop hide & run ...Xplain dis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY youth stop hide & run ...Xplain dis ?

Why would Tappa play a midfielder in an away game who doesnt tackle, gives up room in the middle as you say ?

Head coach Theodore Whitmore was at press time sweating over the fitness of ace midfielder Rodolph Austin, who is nursing a twisted left ankle.
    "He is good, the medical staff has been working with him. He has been training, though being prevented from certain circumstances, but today (yesterday) he will train to see how he is feeling," Montesso said.
    "I think Jermaine Hue will play. He trained really well yesterday (Wednesday) trying to organise, of course we will have to see how Tramaine Stewart will do in that position (attacking midfield), but basically we have our line of four, and Mariappa (Adrian), who sat out Wednesday's session with a side injury, will be there."

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz296EBg1mU
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wi still need di creativity wid out a doubt, mi is a yout weh love mi creativity irrespective ah home or away. Ah nuh English ball dis yah, si wi guh ah merica wid peer run up an dung an defen ah it get wi one love inna wi skin, kah wi nevah have no one fi sekkle di ting. Ah hope dem start di man, at least gi him a fair chance.

Comment

I wa discussing with a friend today...why would Tappa start Hue in such an important game when he refuse to play him in all the others...I'm happy that hue is playing but these suggest Tappa has no idea what he is doing

Comment

Boss yuh flip like Romney ????????? now yuh a promote di yute??????
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Playing Hue in the middle of the the field gives Jamaica a player that can help to maintain possession of the ball which would shorten the game...I don't see anything wrong with that at all

Comment

creativity mi advocate fah, nevah like run up an dung pan at all. If him carry him den it jus did mek sense fi mek him start di game an di yout get a fair chance

Comment

Working...
            X