Go Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Boyz

I like the balance between defence and attack based on the team announced...Hue, Phillips, Stewart/Watson, Austin and the stikers..now we have some attack coming from midfield and we will have Phillips coming in from defence

go deh Reggae boyz. Gwaaannn
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

fi REEL! luv4reel!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Board silent on the game.

We need fi wake up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ah know.

this board mussi have some of the most panicky, weakhearted sports fans ever ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Feel like I'm gona end up in one of these SPanish spots watching the game later..anyone know any?

Comment

I feel confident today, especially if Hue starts and we have the return of Philips. Lets hope Austin and Mapps can give 100 % tonight.

Comment

of all the days I have to join my family in a kickball game with the kids school tonight at 7:00.

I may have to start getting sick now

Comment

I put up all my Do Not Disturb signs from this morninf...Hoping to find a spot in NY showing the game so I can have a few beers during and after the win

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                    Feel like I'm gona end up in one of these SPanish spots watching the game later..anyone know any?
                    What city are you in?

Comment

New York

Comment

Cant help you.

Comment

Working...
                        X