Nandi should be called to the national program now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandi should be called to the national program now

All in favor say "yes". Nandi showed us yesterday and over the past few weeks that he is ready for a recall and Jamaica would surely benefit in having him in the squad this year and into the WC qualifying games. while he is still tempermental, I believe he has calmed down a little and would be an influential figure to the youngsters.

RE: Nandi should be called to the national program now

HELL NNOOOOOO!!!!

Thats just to p iss off X.

If Nandi get called ... a suh ... if him nuh get called ... a suh.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV>
      Kurttie (3/26/2007)All in favor say "yes". Nandi showed us yesterday and over the past few weeks that he is ready for a recall and Jamaica would surely benefit in having him in the squad this year and into the WC qualifying games. while he is still tempermental, I believe he has calmed down a little and would be an influential figure to the youngsters.
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Did you listen to the commentators yesterday? These commnetators described the Tivoli goalie as passionate. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And they did not have kind words about Nandi's temperament either. All this while speaking euphimistically.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Nandi didn't have a bad game, but when we watch one game on tv having not seen many NPL players in a while...sigh</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Kurttie...ah wonder if Kurttie could be...nah!!! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kurttie (3/26/2007)I believe he has calmed down a little and would be an influential figure to the youngsters.
        :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: Yes he would probably influence them to tun DRIVER A.

Comment

Why not. Nandi has scored many times over the last few weeks so I am not just looking at this one game. And name two Jamaican strikers in Jamaica and abroad who is consistently better than Nandi in finding the back of the net?

Comment

Kurttie (3/26/2007)And name two Jamaican strikers in Jamaica and abroad who is consistently better than Nandi in finding the back of the net?
            Marlon King and Luton Shelton and in much better leagues than the smuggler.

Comment

Bricktop (3/26/2007)
              Kurttie (3/26/2007)And name two Jamaican strikers in Jamaica and abroad who is consistently better than Nandi in finding the back of the net?

Isn't MarlonKing banned for another year or so? Shelton has potential but what is his scoring ratio playing for Jamaica?

Comment

<DIV>Can't bother to get into this again. Mi tiyad. Others will ansa yuh.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When Nandi gets back to his pre-court form, I will let you know. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (3/26/2007)<DIV>Can't bother to get into this again. Mi tiyad. Others will ansa yuh.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When Nandi gets back to his pre-court form, I will let you know. </DIV>
                  Mosiah, I believe if Nandi regains fitness, he can still play a role in Jamaica's push for qualification in 2010. I dont expect him to play every game and be our top scorer, or even be in the final squad for the 2010 World cup finals (assuming we make it of course), but I see him playing a role in qualification, especially when we play in places like Costa Rica and Mexico. He does look rusty and out of sorts somewhat....but I think he still have a good 2 years left in him if he is motivated. Being 31 myself, I dont see how we could call a 31 year old man old.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Bricktop (3/26/2007)
                    The fact that the UK system let the man go proved to everyone that the man was NOT GUILTY. Its hard for a black man to beat the system.
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

<DIV>[quote]Reggae-Fan (3/26/2007)

Mosiah, I believe if Nandi regains fitness, he can still play a role in Jamaica's push for qualification in 2010.
                      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But why unnu mekking it look like I would have a problem with that?! I was one of the few people who thought that Nandi should not have been discarded when he wasn't even charged for anything. In fact, I spoke to a JFF top brass about it at the time. So, I don't have a problem with any player, even Tappa, coming back to the team, once he is good enuff. Age, or court trials , has nothing to do with it! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reggae-Fan (3/26/2007)
                        Bricktop (3/26/2007)
                        The fact that the UK system let the man go proved to everyone that the man was NOT GUILTY. Its hard for a black man to beat the system.
                        Did he have the drugs in his possession or not? That certainly is not up for debate is it? If it never go suh it nearly go suh.

Comment

The commentators are symptomatic of what is wrong with Jamaica football, harsh words on a player when the ref waspromoting a physical irrational culture of and in jamaicas football.

That game was physical and it tells us why defendersfind it hard to adapt to forgein clubs.

Our strikers and midfielders flourish though, can anyone make the link?

Pendergast and the other guy were horrible , basically lambasting Onandi for being a waste of time , he had a hand in every goal didnt he ?

Drogba would suffer in the NPL.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Kurttie (3/26/2007)
                            Bricktop (3/26/2007)

Isn't MarlonKing banned for another year or so? Shelton has potential but what is his scoring ratio playing for Jamaica?
                            You asked a question andI gave you an answer. Your question had no caveat.

Comment

Come now Bricktop, you're being irresponsible. If it was you, you would insist that your name was cleared.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X