So John Terry racially abuse a player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So John Terry racially abuse a player

and is supposed to get a 4 game suspension. Ashley Cole in trying to cover his captain is said to have "cited discrepancies in the initial statement Terry teammate Cole gave to FA interviewers compared to the statement Cole made later to the FA."

Cole dissed the FA via Twitter, and is now facing charges. What would be comical is if he got a more stiff penalty compared to Terry.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

how is rio doing in all this?
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      how is rio doing in all this?
      Peter can you stay on topic for once?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very much on topic sir ... didn't the FA also charge him (Rio) for his twitter response? jes asking... I didn't follow what came of that as the end of July and all of August I was barely following football...
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Very much on topic sir ... didn't the FA also charge him (Rio) for his twitter response? jes asking... I didn't follow what came of that as the end of July and all of August I was barely following football...
          Dude, we talking bout Ca$hley Cole.

Comment

So how John Terry name inna yu t'read? don't bother to answer...

I'll do my own research on Rio... IMO the relevance is that ASHLEY COLE (yu happy ? ) and Rio were charged with similar offences... but don't worry , I'm off your thread.
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X