Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF Announces Roster For Guatemala Match

Full Squad: Goalkeepers – Dwayne Miller, DuWayne Kerr, Jacomeno Barrett

Defenders - Jermaine Taylor, Shavar Thomas, Dicoy Williams, Nyron Nosworthy, Adrian Marriappa, Demar Phillips, Lovel Palmer, Andrae Campbell

Midfielders - Rodolph Austin , Jason Morrison, Je-Vaughn Watson, Ewan Grandison, Joel Senior, Andre Lewis, Jermaine Hue

Forwards - Dane Richards, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Tramaine Stewart, Luton Shelton and Kavin Bryan

Bold picks by Tappa.

Comment

Mattocks was to be part of Jamaica's plans for crucial games against Guatemala and Antigua & Barbuda, but the Caps told the federation that the speedy striker wasn't cleared to play. It's a more serious hamstring pull for Mattocks, though Rennie expects him to be available for their next game, Oct. 21 at home to Portland.

"He's a fast player and it's really important that his hamstrings are healthy," said Rennie. "He's also a young player and we're not going to take any risks."

Mattocks wanted to play in Wednesday's game against Chivas and was holding out hope of playing for Jamaica until the last minute.

"It's very disappointing timing," said Mattocks. "Obviously I want to play, but I've just got to look past it. We've got a fantastic staff here and if staying and doing rehab is what's best for me, then that's what I'll do. I'm an important asset."
      http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/n...8-5c456e520f9e
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Full Squad: Goalkeepers – Dwayne Miller, DuWayne Kerr, Jacomeno Barrett

Defenders - Jermaine Taylor, Shavar Thomas, Dicoy Williams, Nyron Nosworthy, Adrian Marriappa, Demar Phillips, Lovel Palmer, Andrae Campbell

Midfielders - Rodolph Austin , Jason Morrison, Je-Vaughn Watson, Ewan Grandison, Joel Senior, Andre Lewis, Jermaine Hue

Forwards - Dane Richards, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Tramaine Stewart, Luton Shelton and Kavin Bryan
        who is Andre Lewis ?
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Captain of STGC Manning Cup team and right winger on last year's under 17 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Captain of STGC Manning Cup team and right winger on last year's under 17 team.
            what !! Thats what I thought initially, but then dismissed it....

he is not captain tho, Campbell the GK is.
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Right winger?!? Or right midfield?

Dem woulda mad fi call dis yute and nuh call Maestro.

Some saying Wanka deserve a call over LA too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He played as a right winger/right sided midfielder on the Under 17 team. Either way, him never let go the brucky boo mentality till the very last game him did play. I don't think any player was worse than him up until that point. I actually think the Excelsior transfer Zhelano Barnes is better than him.

Maybe them feel say it too late to save Wanka from him bad habbits at age 21, while at 18, they figure LA have two more years before him might join Mr. Man in the "once was hyped" category. Doubt him in the squad for anything except experience.

What you think about the baller from Calabar Kyle Scott? I know everybody like to focus on "Messi"...

Comment

I have not seen Kyle yet. He plays for Calabar now?

I will hold my views on LA for now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Plays for Cbar now and last year. go to 5:02 and 7:06 to see two of his goals from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnZ32iAA3E

Why are you holding your views? you don't think the forum can benefit from them or you concerned karl might twist them LOL

Comment

Just not sure about the player. He has good skills and ball sense, but I question his "speed over ground". You know, Maestro will never win any foot race, but once him drop him shoulder with the ball, you're dead. LA just seems to move a little slow for me.

So there you have it, my views on LA.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        JMaestro will never win any foot race, but once him drop him shoulder with the ball, you're dead
                        Is that why he hasn't made it anywhere except the bag juice league?

Comment

Brickie, big man a talk. Gwaan back go play wid yuh Playstation man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Those goals from Kyle Scott were brilliant. Will have to try and tek in a CBar match in the second round.

Much of first round action in DCup and Manning is a waste of time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Man get run from USA, Sweden & Jamaica...yet when him drop him shoulder people dead

Comment

Working...
                              X