UCONN coach on Andre Blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN coach on Andre Blake

Blake was sensational from the opening whistle, making six saves in a first half which saw Georgetown take the early momentum. The Hoyas outshot Connecticut in the opening 45 minutes, 12-6. Blake made several highlight saves to rob the BIG EAST's leading goal scorer, Brandon Allen, in the opening 20 minutes.

"He's the best goalkeeper in America. Plain and simple," said Reid. "He makes incredible saves and he makes them look easy. We are very fortunate to have him here."

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Brandon Murray, former owner of Sporting Central, told me a long time ago that he was the best keeper in Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

tell him hurry up and take your H. View bredrin Miller game away.

Comment

yeah. Ray is a big time college coach and for him t ocome out and say this at this of the season says a whole lot. Understand he had an outstanding game the other night.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HV bredren!?! Couldn't care less!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, him never sign with unu. Nuh watch nutten. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X