No announcement yet.

Is the Red Stripe Cup on FSC that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Red Stripe Cup on FSC that bad?

<DIV>Well, for some of us, nutten good nuh come out Jamaica, so dem will say anyting. But I don't think the package or the football is that bad. Certainly not cowering in shame.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But that's me. I love mediocrity.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Is the Red Stripe Cup on FSC that bad?

Mosiah (3/25/2007)<DIV>Well, for some of us, nutten good nuh come out Jamaica, so dem will say anyting. But I don't think the package or the football is that bad. Certainly not cowering in shame.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But that's me. I love mediocrity.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>
    Actually, outside of the poor condition of the field...I think the quality of the second game is not all that bad. And even though the crowd could be better, seems teh fans are definately getting into the game somewhat. I have seen Italian League games played to much less specators on FSC, no lie.

Second game is definately better than first.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I heaard from Karl hat these two games are much better than the initial game. He said everything from the production to the commentary to the quality of play is much improved.

Anyway Mo, yuh nuffi fraid to say it is bad if it is bad. You would be doing our football administrators a disservice if you were to give the impression that something was good when it is actually bad.

Tilla
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mosiah (3/25/2007)<DIV>Well, for some of us, nutten good nuh come out Jamaica, so dem will say anyting. But I don't think the package or the football is that bad. Certainly not cowering in shame.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But that's me. I love mediocrity.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>
        Well you caught me! I was lying about my impressions of the FSC Red Stripe telecastbecause it is my belief that nuttinnuh good come out ofJamaica. Soyes mi will say anything. And I would have gottenaway with it, too, if it weren't for these meddlingkids.....(Scooby Doo 3:16)- T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

OK, if you think that was meant for you, you are more than welcome to wear that cap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The poor quality of the fields stood out like a sore. How can we expect quality football with these fields? Some of the video angles were not that good but I guess we have become accustomed to large overhead views. Overall not worse that some of the other FOX clips. Didn't recognize the accent though...

Comment

Mosiah (3/26/2007)OK, if you think that was meant for you, you are more than welcome to wear that cap!
              You reffering to me?
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Saw Highlights of a game from the El salvador League this morning on Telemundo. In terms of crowd support, and actual play, the Red strip cup games look much better than the footage I saw from the El Salvador league.

It says alot about the condition of fields in Jamaica...when Harbour view has one of, if not the best playing surfaces of all the NPL teams.

Comment

Mosiah (3/26/2007)OK, if you think that was meant for you, you are more than welcome to wear that cap!
                  You know Mosiah I have to be brutally honest with you.......My bad. - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The last game was not bad. Not an excellent game by any stretch but had some nice moments. yes, the field was really bad and this is one thing that is hampering JA's football development. Nandi did very well and showed us that he is not done yet. He looked like he was one of the youngsters out there. I believe he should be drafted into the national program fast. He is still a cut above many local strikers a yard right now.

Comment

<DIV>Was actually meant for Lazie. Can anyone remember a sentence from Lazie that didn't show Jamaica in the worst possible light? I can't!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Lazie, remind us that you do love Jamaica, nuh? </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X