Chris rock is coaching august town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris rock is coaching august town

woooee. Ah joke is name is Hugh McCarthy.

RE: Chris rock is coaching august town

Funny fi real i said the same thing to the empress when I saw the shot.

Jawge all dem man deh need is coaching courses and we gone clear. All dem need is us to be able to communicate with them and it no hard. Nowadays with online schools becoming the norm all our teams need a website and if dem can't do that then get a myspace account along with dem email we can stay in contact with them from up here and pass on DVD's and coaching literature to the ones who want to learn and grow.

I am sure Rudi Dixon and them would appreciate it.

Also we need some fields and its no reason why our fields should look like that. I mean why can't we go over to the golf fields at rose hall and ask them how they do it. Why when we go off on trips to England, Brazil or anywhere else one of the travelling party no put in charge of gathering those type of technical details and so when dem come back home we set out to form our own field making company and lay fields all over the island under a co-opt type agreement.

Its our mind, money isn't the issue we just don't sit down and think of solutions and its not that difficult if we just stop saying we can't and at least give it a try.

I just came from Long Beach and they were getting ready for the grand prix. Now I saw those scaffolding looking temporary stands and wonder why we can't get something like that in Jamaica or the ones we see at high schools or Junior colleges.

Why can't we first figure out how they are made and then instead of importing them start manufacturing our very own in Jamaica. Killing two birds with one stone

No reason for us to be like this none at all

Comment

RE: Chris rock is coaching august town

Break down the FSW/Red Stripe deal fi mi, I missed it.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
      X