No announcement yet.

Jermaine Hue for national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if that's what's working, then maybe I should dust off my boots too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sure...and in the context of this thread you (the player) must be good enough...
      So how does the player we are discussing relate...????
      Last edited by Karl; October 5, 2012, 02:12 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        so the last time you saw him play was basically the same time that I saw him....on tv. He was the best player on the field for us. He doesn't need to get any faster to be the best creative midfielder that we have. *He doesn't need to tackle and be running up and down the field for me. Again, I refer to Paul Scholes. I actually do NOT want to see Paul Scholes attempting any tackles nor chasing after the opposing player. What he does so well, compensates for all of his weaknesses. Hue can be our Paul Scholes.
        I think you really need to take a look at Paul Scholes and that may change your thoughts on the miles he covers while making contributions on offense and defense!

...sure he is no speed merchant but... Can I say compensating factors.

*You may also which to take a second look at what our TEAM needs.
        Last edited by Karl; October 5, 2012, 11:13 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you do realize condoms have an expiry date.. right ?

Comment

Really?

Btw, how do you recycle a condom?

Remember it is a family forum!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wi need smady fi put ah foot pan di ball yes, but now wi haffi get di ball to him. No use hab him out deh a watch di proceedings. Wi mus get di ballah involved

Comment

I don't understand your parables. What are you saying exactly?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I don't understand your parables. What are you saying exactly?
                  What I think Karl is trying to say is that Scholes is not a defensive liability as he does track back, reads the game well so he can cut off passes and force the play in a different direction, and knows how to position himself. He is not the best tackler in the world, but he rarely has to make a serious challenge because of his positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                    What I think Karl is trying to say is that Scholes is not a defensive liability as he does track back, reads the game well so he can cut off passes and force the play in a different direction, and knows how to position himself. He is not the best tackler in the world, but he rarely has to make a serious challenge because of his positioning.
                    Thanks!
                    ...and I think this was what your "serious" meant = crunching! ...as he often makes very important defensive plays that end with either his team or himself as individual winning the ball.

Many defensive plays were he touches the ball has him passing it off (taking it off with a pass matters not toes, instep or whatever) from the opponent.

Frankly, I am amazed that at his age he is playing at TOP OF THE WORLD level. I think it was 2 seasons past I wrote him off as not EPL level player. He is still one of the very best...amazing!

Comment

"I think it was 2 seasons past I wrote him off as not EPL level player. He is still one of the very best...amazing!"

not really!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X