No announcement yet.

Jermaine Hue for national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...about 2 years past! ...do you think he has gotten faster - decision making and pace?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

now its decision making and pace...lol, as opposed to whom ? Hue is the best creative/box to box midfielder we have.

I have never seen him have a bad game for the rbyz , you cannot come out of a bruk foot league or cane cutting league and not tackle or have a decent amount of speed to escape the brutalisation metted out.

Ridiculous.. now its decision making
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so the last time you saw him play was basically the same time that I saw him....on tv. He was the best player on the field for us. He doesn't need to get any faster to be the best creative midfielder that we have. He doesn't need to tackle and be running up and down the field for me. Again, I refer to Paul Scholes. I actually do NOT want to see Paul Scholes attempting any tackles nor chasing after the opposing player. What he does so well, compensates for all of his weaknesses. Hue can be our Paul Scholes.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Can you comment on his fitness? tia
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hue is good enough for the Reggae Boyz. In fact, there is no better person if you want to create goals.

Straight up fact! When the crown princes want to come and get the crown, we'll let 'em. But for now...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tappa say once Hue fitness up to par, him in him squad. Earlier in the year, him was at Bronx league fitness levels. Look like him little better now LOL

Comment

Starting or coming off the bench, or?
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Don't forget, Hue likes to score against the Guatemalans!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, them always struggle against our forwards and creative players (Hue, Andy, Dadda). One of the creative options unavailable and the other one look like him catch madness over inna England.

Comment

I think Hue would be a great addition to the squad than anything we have at the moment. Do you remember that Gold Cup, was it 2005 where he ran our midfield? Also the game against the USA in Carson, SC? I know they are a long time ago, but. . .

Speed is a good asset to have. If a player lacks speed but makes up for it in other areas, then I would welcome him.

Hey, I do not remember Tappa as a speed demon.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

karl...sometimes i really have to wonder EXACTLY what it is that you hear inside your head in the wee hours of the morning at shady pines...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

isn't that what life is about? If you short you find way to make up for it. If you tall you find ways to use it to your advantage. IF you slow you find a way, if you fast then you use your speed.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Don't forget, Hue likes to score against the Guatemalans!

is dat because he is on the same height with the GUATS ?
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Footpeed is only overrated if you have two left feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                                Hey, I do not remember Tappa as a speed demon.
                                You mean he didn't have speed across ground?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X