• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Hue for national team

YAY!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Bout time.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Will he get a game though. I am taking your word on it that he's been in top form since the start of the season. The few times that I have watched him play in the national side, he's been outstanding in my opinion.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, if you remember the England debacle, Hue was about our only player that had a good game.

Comment

Although that was a long time ago, I agree. Hue always doe what is expected of him. Him done di Cuban dem di odda day!

Dem say him slow, yet him still hanging with all the fast cars in the RSPL!

Was not too hot last night, I must admit, but no one on the HV team played well, not even Joel Senior.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Foot" speed is overrated when you are blessed with sublime skills. Paul Scholes at 37 can't win any foot race with today's youngsters but he's a vital cog in the Empire's wheel.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

carlos valderrama, andrea pirlo, juan roman riquelme, juan sebastian veron, zizou were all speed demons?

speed of thought was more critical for those players the "speed over ground"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Will he get a game though. I am taking your word on it that he's been in top form since the start of the season. The few times that I have watched him play in the national side, he's been outstanding in my opinion.
                I would be totally shocked if he does not make our TEAM worse than it already is. He is too slow on decision making and movement! He is too poor on helping on defense such that we play 11 on 11.

After all these years - 2000 to present - on this board I am constantly being amazed at quality being suggested as 'national grade player'.
                Last edited by Karl; October 4, 2012, 02:21 PM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

For your sake..i hope it pans out!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

At least you have hair to pull on!

Imagine if they had allowed Maestro to cement himself into Reggae Boyz teams over all these years, instead of the stop-start-nonotgoodenuff scenarios he has had to endure, only being called when things look desperate.

Aaaah boy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fi real. Pity him skip National camp for Bronx league them days. Look like Tappa time it perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        "Foot" speed is overrated when you are blessed with sublime skills. Paul Scholes at 37 can't win any foot race with today's youngsters but he's a vital cog in the Empire's wheel.
                        At 37 Scholes is England best midfielder!

Comment

Do I hear, compensating factors?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            At least you have hair to pull on!

Imagine if they had allowed Maestro to cement himself into Reggae Boyz teams over all these years, instead of the stop-start-nonotgoodenuff scenarios he has had to endure, only being called when things look desperate.

Aaaah boy!
                            ...you said it and I agree. He definitely should have been given an extended run. The player we saw together at Giants Stadium in 2005 was a national player!!! Unfortunately, it is now 2012 and that player is no more!

Comment

Karl, when was the last time you saw Hue playing?

Comment

Working...
                              X