Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: How good is Langdon Donovan?

Karl I didn't get to answer you

on this good thing X revived this thread. Karl do you know how many Brasilians play their trade in the Budesliga? This is a league that Donovan runs away from (last time, the excuse was to stay with his girl; in short to watch her) Ailton would give his life for just a firendly in the yellow shirt (ailton is a top player in the Bundesliga) Marcelinho is working wonders there too. Karl you have to be something special to play for that team. Landon can't make the reserves in Germany yet he is going to play for Brasil? Landon hasn't demonstrated that he is of INT'L quality (should have proven himself in Europe). Hey if you had said he can play for Spain, England and other second tier teams, I could work with you. Brasil boss, even Donavan would tell you that's too much. Do you realize that Brasil's defenders could easily play forward for most countries? I have been watching and studying Brasil for years now and what amaze me about these guys is that when it seems like you have them and they won't score boom someone out of the blue scores. Brasil alone can beat Brasil for now at least.

Comment

RE: How good is Langdon Donovan?

Say what you want about Donovan's heart, desire, etc., but he would NEVER walk out on his country in the middle of a World Cup qualifier like that big sissy Onandi did.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Working...
      X