Now mi know nuff man nuh love Big Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now mi know nuff man nuh love Big Sam

But giive him some credit. Imagine the man have West Ham in the upper half of the table.

Every team he left get demoted, Blackburn, Newcastle and Bolton. He got West Ham promoted in one season and is doing his thing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    But giive him some credit. Imagine the man have West Ham in the upper half of the table.

Every team he left get demoted, Blackburn, Newcastle and Bolton. He got West Ham promoted in one season and is doing his thing.
    Big Sam's style works for Big Sam. Not many managers could use his methods and get away with it...he likes size and aggression...that's for sure.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Me know seh Wegner did bex when him see Newcastle....erm....West Ham got promoted. He hates Big Sam's teams.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

bigh sam gets players who fits into his philosphy and can execute his game plan...that is one way.

some managers will build around a player, some find players to fit into their system and some try to put a square peg into a round hole by trying to fit any player in their system regardless of the type of player (skill, personality etc)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Me know seh Wegner did bex when him see Newcastle....erm....West Ham got promoted. He hates Big Sam's teams.
          Who likes them? A bear bruck foot an' mash toe u get when you play them.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A little more than that. He worked with Kevin Nolan, Youri, Bibi, Jay Jay Ochca and a few more who are not really big or overly aggressive. His style does work for him and many of his players are loyal to him.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You guys are mistaken Big Sam deploys whatever strategy he needs to win given the money and players he has at his disposal. In other words Big Sam would play like Barca if he had the players to execute. Case in point he allowed Jay Jay Ochoa to express himself on the field at Bolton.

Comment

A so mi see it too. At one stage he allow Bibi to roam as well. He is also uses his science and technology to get the best out of his team.

Comment

Working...
                X