The most deceptive liverpool win of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most deceptive liverpool win of the season

5-2 ? liverpool can give any relegation and midtable club 5 or 6 but in the same vein they can recieve it from any team in the prem.No defence !

I watched that win 3 times and I am not impressed wid dis bredda rodgers , he will make a good youth coach somewhere else but the only positive I see , Is Rafa youth team being bloodied in for next season when he wont be here.

Ironic that half of the team is still a left over from Rafa days , youth centered .
    Susso, wisdon,sterling,Johnson,Gerrard,Skertel, agger.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What you expect? How long ago Rafa left? How many Manu, Chelsea players etc. are still there?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      5-2 ? liverpool can give any relegation and midtable club 5 or 6 but in the same vein they can recieve it from any team in the prem.No defence !

I watched that win 3 times and I am not impressed wid dis bredda rodgers , he will make a good youth coach somewhere else but the only positive I see , Is Rafa youth team being bloodied in for next season when he wont be here.

Ironic that half of the team is still a left over from Rafa days , youth centered .
      Susso, wisdon,sterling,Johnson,Gerrard,Skertel, agger.
      X - it's still too early to draw conclusions. The youths are definitely key and if anything, we should be very happy that he is playing them as much as he is. Look at how Jangle lamenting lack of playing time for Manu** youths (rare - but I agree with him) and how much our youngsters are getting. I don't know if this is because Rodgers has no other option, but the final outcome will be a stronger squad. Suso, Wisdom and Sterling have been very good, but they still need to be handled carefully. I will wait to see how the next 5 games go before drawing any conclusions, but I am not unhappy with what I am seeing. We did not leak 5 or 6 to Manu**, City or Arsenal, we got two in each game, and at least 2 of those 6 were not Rodgers fault - Skrtel's back pass and the tiefin' penalty they gave Slurgie dem. Our worst display was at WBA, a team we have since beat with our youths.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

we should be very happy that he is playing them as much as he is? Does he have a choice ?

Jangle is the happiest man in the room, this is where he wanted us to be , you should have seen him when Hodgson got the job, yuh eva see big man puppa lick and when dis bredda come in, im belly pop , boss im a beg mi fi come on and big up liverpool im say im nuh get di vibes from mi again , granted "this is where we should be " quote Jangle , he sees us creeping for the next 4 years and believes that we will never financially compete with Man U , its all a smoke screen by FSG to collect revenue.

Believing in Jangle...lol ..aaah sahh yuh nuh know di devil behind the P.C.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          we should be very happy that he is playing them as much as he is? Does he have a choice ?

Jangle is the happiest man in the room, this is where he wanted us to be , you should have seen him when Hodgson got the job, yuh eva see big man puppa lick and when dis bredda come in, im belly pop , boss im a beg mi fi come on and big up liverpool im say im nuh get di vibes from mi again , granted "this is where we should be " quote Jangle , he sees us creeping for the next 4 years and believes that we will never financially compete with Man U , its all a smoke screen by FSG to collect revenue.

Believing in Jangle...lol ..aaah sahh yuh nuh know di devil behind the P.C.
          No - he has no choice but to play the youths which is the irony but the net outcome is good. As for Jangle, me know how him stay...but cho...dem leave isreal ina babylon fi 400 years...what's 4? When the Glazers leave town and the club in ruins let's see di puppa lick den. They have an ace up their sleeve though, and that is that the club will be attractive to very deep pockets and they are smart enough to know that they can't allow the club to be sold to poor billionaires like G+H or FSG. We just have to wait and see.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Xcuse!!!! Why yuh done gone and say that now. I ongly have good intentions for your likkle club. I strongly believe that Loserfool is a very good Championship team and should be playing on a regular basis with teams of their ilk. Now isn't that wishing y'all the best?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Xcuse!!!! Why yuh done gone and say that now. I ongly have good intentions for your likkle club. I strongly believe that Loserfool is a very good Championship team and should be playing on a regular basis with teams of their ilk. Now isn't that wishing y'all the best?
              Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, hee hee hee hee ... funnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
              X