US Vs Equador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Vs Equador

Anyone realize this is on TV right now, ESPN 2? The US leading 3-1.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: US Vs Equador

Brasil is playing and it's a replay

sorry Tilla us football fans have to put our priorities in order :P

Comment

I saw the Brazil game live. I would rather watch a live game thn a rerun of one i saw the previous day.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That's if you are just watching the

game based on the fact that it's a live game. Seriously Tilla you don't expect me to even look Donvan's way when Robinho has on the yellow shirt. Yuh did tape di Brasil game? watch it again, yuh wi learn suppen :P

Comment

Jawge: Robinho really did nothing in that game except two fancy foot works. The main players were Dinho, Kaka, Juan and i could go on. Until Robinho start hitting the back of the net, leave his name out of the discussion for me.

Comment

Working...
          X