X, I wrote this in on August 24th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, I wrote this in on August 24th.

"Liverpool's new manager need to be fired....immediately (if not before).

Marin, X, PR...how do you Xplain Liverpool being outplayed for most of the game by a lowly SPL club. And don't tell me you used a 2nd 11.

Hearts had to score on themselves in order for you to get the 3 points. After being softened up by ManCity this sunday...Hearts could advance over 'pool in an away win".

I guess you can recall.

So your recent call for Rogers to get canned is late ...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

you and X a real waggonist. You soon leave Man City go back to Arsenal to rhatid .

Rodgers building his thing, give him a year at Pool and you will be singing him praises.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you and X a real waggonist. You soon leave Man City go back to Arsenal to rhatid .

Rodgers building his thing, give him a year at Pool and you will be singing him praises.
      I think the biggest impact he will have is bringing in better talent to the club - i.e. give him £80m and we won't see the kind of waste that we saw with KD. But him nah get dat deh kinda money anytime soon.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Did you watch the program: Being Liverpool?

I got an eye opener (about Rogers) from that documentary. he appears to know what he is doing.

Most of all, i got an indepth knowledge of the lives of a true scouser.

Quite a good documentary!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Did you watch the program: Being Liverpool?

I got an eye opener (about Rogers) from that documentary. he appears to know what he is doing.

Most of all, i got an indepth knowledge of the lives of a true scouser.

Quite a good documentary!!
          Yes, I've been watching them. There are six episodes all together and three more left to go. Just a big commercial for my Reds...not much more than that. Nothing earth shattering other than last week they showed Rodgers giving Sterlling a dressing down.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X