Mattocks was injured this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks was injured this weekend

He was giving seattle defense a hard time and seems to have had an hamstring problem or something like that. He had to come off in the 39th minute of the game.

He is playing good but is starved of another forward who can bonce the ball and help him out. Vancouver keep on playing Mattocks as single forward. He is hold the ball nicely and making the pass but not getting it back. Hope he is fit for the Guatamala game.

Ryan Johnson scored a 30 yard bomb this weekend as well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

why ? him ah guh get game ??

Comment

nuh you say Tappa a di genius? Anyway walk with your placard or your cardboard sign just in case but nuh wear nuh black.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports9.html

Comment

Is Darren Mattocks' Rookie of the Year campaign done and dusted? During the middle of the summer, it seemed like the young Jamaican was going to run away with the award after a spate of goals and inspired play.

That's about the time the production dried up. Now, Mattocks has picked up a hamstring tweak, and even though he only expects to miss one game, it seems his chances at the honor have passed, leaving the Chicago Fire's Austin Berry the prohibitive favorite with just a few games remaining.
          http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...sitting-pretty
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Mattocks is the best young player in America anyway you cut it. He is not scoring but that is mainly because they are playing 1 forward upfront and the cards he has picked up.

Comment

Looks like Mattocks has been left off the squad.

Comment

Working...
              X