• Show
Clear All

• Portmore's towering striker, Onandi Lowe, has been showing tremendous form

Defending champs face Portmore in key showdown
    published: Sunday | March 25, 2007
    <DIV class=KonaBody p4E55="true">

Howard Walker, Staff Reporter

Onandi Lowe ... has been in sparkling form for Portmore lately. - File

DEFENDING CHAMPIONS Tivoli <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Gardens</SPAN> tackle Portmore United while Boys' Town play August Town in the <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">semi-finals</SPAN> of the All-island Red Stripe Champions Cup at the Harbour View <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Mini</SPAN>-Stadium today.

In what is expected to be a fun-filled evening for the fans, the Boys' Town-August Town encounter will kick start proceedings at 5:00 p.m. before Tivoli Gardens face Portmore at 7:00 p.m.

The <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">curtain</SPAN>-raiser between Boys' Town and August Town can go either way, with August Town having a slight edge. The last time the teams played, August Town emerged 2-1 winners in a Premier League encounter.

August Town are on a nice little run, winning their last three games to be seventh in the Premier League. In three outings to date against Boys' Town they have won two and drawn the other. With that form, they should be confident of advancing to the final.

The Hugh MaCarthy-coached August Town in their run to the semis have knocked off Reno and Village United.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Portmore's towering striker, Onandi Lowe, has been showing tremendous form

With Bora, anything is possible. He has called up worse! So there is hope, X!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

MOSIAH ...WORSE? Can you explain how Onandi is in the class of worse?

I asked you before and i will ask you again do you see the quality in Onandi as it pertains to his game.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

<DIV>Did I place him in the worse category, or did you not understand my statement?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No, I haven't seen the quality in Onandi's game.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I understood you quite well as stated by your response.

Thanks MO ,too bad FSW does ..lol

Comment

Working...
          X