RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there's any doubt that Halsey is crap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's any doubt that Halsey is crap...

...look at the penalty he awarded Fulham today...worse than the one he gave Manu** at Liverpool. Something not right!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Disgusting call...absolutely disgraceful...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Disgusting call...absolutely disgraceful...
      maybe him is a manu** agent...dyam tief.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I thought he was the last good ref left in the EPL. Seems he is on the payroll now.

Anyway I am delighted with the result!!

BTW: Can't help noticing that you scousers are not at the bottom of the barrel...wallowing in the mud. Nice!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I thought he was the last good ref left in the EPL. Seems he is on the payroll now.

Anyway I am delighted with the result!!

BTW: Can't help noticing that you scousers are not at the bottom of the barrel...wallowing in the mud. Nice!
          The best ref in the prem is Andre Mariner. The rest of them are useless. Look at all the handball goal Newcastle scored yesterday. :kissteeth: As for our new found position, watch your back, we are not that far off top 4, the real turning point in our season will be beating Chelsea at the bridge...you heard it hear first...we will contain hazard who is their most serious threat. From their, we will have an unbeaten run through next year.

Comment

the FA is crap, FIFA is crap, the refs are crap and suarez walks on water!! the picture is clear!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              the FA is crap, FIFA is crap, the refs are crap and suarez walks on water!! the picture is clear!!
              Fighting words Marin!! No?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Fighting words Marin!! No?
                Nope. He got it right....which is rare for him, so it's progress. And I know deep down he really loves Suarez...I mean...really loves him.

Comment

Wow! An article that sums it all up!!

Gamma, look! This article says it all - well, three out of four; include the FA as they are doing nothing about refs having a bias - every call must be taken on its own merit - end of story...actually FIFA should know that so it's 4 out of 4. But when my golden boy is involved, dem directly tief him. I am glad you see the picture as clearly as you do.

Suarez being made to pay the penalty for diving antics

By Graham Poll
                  After all the mischief Liverpool’s Luis Suarez has created on the football pitch, it is difficult to see him in the role of victim.

But that’s exactly what has happened. Since his arrival in the Premier League, the Uruguay striker has attracted a reputation for diving, which is now resulting in him - and his club - being deprived of spot kicks.

The Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, made a plea for referees to give his side penalties last week. But it didn’t work on Saturday as another stonewall spot kick was not awarded at Carrow Road. Mike Jones was the referee who denied the visitors this week after Mark Halsey disappointed Rodgers the week before at Anfield.

Stonewall: Suarez is bundled over in the box by Barnett

Suarez was brought down by Norwich’s Leon Barnett as he bore down on goal. It was one of the easiest decisions of the season and yet Jones, a competent referee, waved appeals away.
                  The fact that it was Suarez again can only leave the impression that it is his reputation as a player who goes down too easily that is affecting referees’ decision making.
                  Victim: Suarez is suffering from his reputation as a diver

What is clear is that Liverpool’s opponents are pressurising referees by their strong reactions whenever Suarez goes down. This time, the Norwich players immediately indicated that there was no foul and appeared to claim that the Uruguayan had dived.

It’s not surprising this situation has occurred. Suarez has been cautioned three times for simulation, twice last season and once this, making him the most cautioned player for that offence. Last season, Sir Alex Ferguson accused him of diving ‘all over the place’.

Referees hate being duped and would rather miss a ‘soft’ penalty than give one when a player has dived.

I always tried to clear my mind of any previous incidents but, when refereeing a player such as Cristiano Ronaldo in his early days at Manchester United, I would be more likely to wave aside appeals from him than I would if Roy Keane went to ground.

It is human nature and Rodgers needs to accept that it will take more than a plea from him to change Suarez’s reputation.

Referees need to see a change in attitude and approach before they give anything other than the most obvious penalties for fouls on him.

Comment

diving antics? hmmmm simulation...CHEATING? suarez? well i for one am not sorry for his a$$, he brought it upon himself.

he came to the epl with the repution of a cheat and he worked DAMN hard to maintain that reputation!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

diving antics? hmmmm simulation...CHEATING? suarez? well i for one am not sorry for his a$$, he brought it upon himself.

he came to the epl with the repution of a cheat and he worked DAMN hard to maintain that reputation!
                      Let it go Gamma...let it go...you know as well as i do that each call has to be made on it's own merit.

Comment

in la la land! YOU should let it go. suarez is the author of his own demise and you know as well as i do that reputation accounts for much and as such refs will not give him the benefit of any doubt, whose fault is that?

you are becoming too much of an apologist for that reprobate!

there is nothing for ME to let go, as suarez is reaping the fruits of his cheating behaviour. i think they call it karma?

Comment

in la la land! YOU should let it go. suarez is the author of his own demise and you know as well as i do that reputation accounts for much and as such refs will not give him the benefit of any doubt, whose fault is that?

you are becoming too much of an apologist for that reprobate!

there is nothing for ME to let go, as suarez is reaping the fruits of his cheating behaviour. i think they call it karma?
                          He he he he....too funny. I let it go the day I changed my avatar. Now, as for you...was Suarez not fouled in the penalty box at Norwich? Simple "yes" or "no".

Comment

funny fi true, as i was responding to the article you posted.

never saw the norwich game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Gamma, look! This article says it all - well, three out of four; include the FA as they are doing nothing about refs having a bias - every call must be taken on its own merit - end of story...actually FIFA should know that so it's 4 out of 4. But when my golden boy is involved, dem directly tief him. I am glad you see the picture as clearly as you do.

Suarez being made to pay the penalty for diving antics

By Graham Poll
                              After all the mischief Liverpool’s Luis Suarez has created on the football pitch, it is difficult to see him in the role of victim.

But that’s exactly what has happened. Since his arrival in the Premier League, the Uruguay striker has attracted a reputation for diving, which is now resulting in him - and his club - being deprived of spot kicks.

The Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, made a plea for referees to give his side penalties last week. But it didn’t work on Saturday as another stonewall spot kick was not awarded at Carrow Road. Mike Jones was the referee who denied the visitors this week after Mark Halsey disappointed Rodgers the week before at Anfield.

Stonewall: Suarez is bundled over in the box by Barnett

Suarez was brought down by Norwich’s Leon Barnett as he bore down on goal. It was one of the easiest decisions of the season and yet Jones, a competent referee, waved appeals away.
                              The fact that it was Suarez again can only leave the impression that it is his reputation as a player who goes down too easily that is affecting referees’ decision making.
                              Victim: Suarez is suffering from his reputation as a diver

What is clear is that Liverpool’s opponents are pressurising referees by their strong reactions whenever Suarez goes down. This time, the Norwich players immediately indicated that there was no foul and appeared to claim that the Uruguayan had dived.

It’s not surprising this situation has occurred. Suarez has been cautioned three times for simulation, twice last season and once this, making him the most cautioned player for that offence. Last season, Sir Alex Ferguson accused him of diving ‘all over the place’.

Referees hate being duped and would rather miss a ‘soft’ penalty than give one when a player has dived.

I always tried to clear my mind of any previous incidents but, when refereeing a player such as Cristiano Ronaldo in his early days at Manchester United, I would be more likely to wave aside appeals from him than I would if Roy Keane went to ground.

It is human nature and Rodgers needs to accept that it will take more than a plea from him to change Suarez’s reputation.

Referees need to see a change in attitude and approach before they give anything other than the most obvious penalties for fouls on him.
                              Crazy thought for 'ref' to be expressing.
                              They must have changed the training. There used to be emphasis on 'immediately moving on' - calling every play as seen

Now it is calling as per player's rep? Damn?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X