Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First - Chelsea is faaar better than I thought...but how can

one argue with the great Arsene Wenger?

In my opinion we gave away the game. From my couch I saw no reason for any of the changes. The worse one was the introduction of Theo Walcott. Walcott came on and the immediate effect was the shutting down of the previously excellent Oxlade Chamberlain. So we had an ineffective Walcott and Chamberlain is shut down...in effect 2 players merely filling space.

Secondly, Lucas Podolski was having a very effective game...and had just started to impose himself in the attacking third. So the great Arsene Wenger pulls him (?)

Finally...even with that we got 2 gilt-edged chances very, very late and we 'bushed' them!

Aside: Jenkins is a revelation! On this form he is our 1st choice defender wide on the right at the back!!!

Wenger needs to embrace the fact that Oxlade Chamberlain is a better player than Theo Walcott..far better player. There is nothing Walcott can do that he does not do better plus he has the additional TEAM attributes of not, as Walcott does, playing in spurts. The Ox puts in effort for the full 90. It is fact he plays FULL 100. The other additional attribute is The Ox provides full effort on both sides of the ball...he is defending for TEAM at every occasion. End of story!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl where is the beef on Ox, Walcott has scored three with less games and Ox scored 1 with more starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Karl where is the beef on Ox, Walcott has scored three with less games and Ox scored 1 with more starts.
      It is a TEAM game. Your output - total input during games - determines the TEAM performance. You can score a bag - RVP last year, relative to Jamaica's scoring record; Lowe and Shelton for Jamaica - and your TEAM under performs.

Arsenal is a better TEAM with Walcott off the field. What is the point of his scoring a million goals and we underperform/lose? ...that head to head goal stats vs The Ox does not tell the complete story...it lies!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Arsene Wenger want a bax down, Ramsey should not have started and Gervinho should play either on the left or right of the main striker. Saying that Chelsea deserved to win, they played well and just edged it.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          one argue with the great Arsene Wenger?

In my opinion we gave away the game. From my couch I saw no reason for any of the changes. The worse one was the introduction of Theo Walcott. Walcott came on and the immediate effect was the shutting down of the previously excellent Oxlade Chamberlain. So we had an ineffective Walcott and Chamberlain is shut down...in effect 2 players merely filling space.

Secondly, Lucas Podolski was having a very effective game...and had just started to impose himself in the attacking third. So the great Arsene Wenger pulls him (?)

Finally...even with that we got 2 gilt-edged chances very, very late and we 'bushed' them!

Aside: Jenkins is a revelation! On this form he is our 1st choice defender wide on the right at the back!!!

Wenger needs to embrace the fact that Oxlade Chamberlain is a better player than Theo Walcott..far better player. There is nothing Walcott can do that he does not do better plus he has the additional TEAM attributes of not, as Walcott does, playing in spurts. The Ox puts in effort for the full 90. It is fact he plays FULL 100. The other additional attribute is The Ox provides full effort on both sides of the ball...he is defending for TEAM at every occasion. End of story!!!
          Any tean with Eden Hazard has improved their chances 2000%. He is a mountain of a footballer.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Was a good game!
            I think both teams did well...save - on/about Arsenal - my questions posted elsewhere.

GUNNERS will get better and better as the season goes one...should end up being damn good team.

Comment

Working...
            X