Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinhoooooo wha mek yuh

bad soooo. Anytime dat yute deh pon di field, it takes a miracle to

beat Brasil. Unnuh see dat chilano from Don Robinho. Lazie come watch real class pon ball. Bout cristian Robinho mekCristian look like him cyaan play. If you did not see Brasil they will show the game at 1pm on FSC.

RE: Robinhoooooo wha mek yuh

Which game you watch Jawge? Robinho was the worst player in yellow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jawge....D.C. United has picked a Brazillian player who is scoring like crazy for them during the CONCACAF Champions Cup.He looks like a keeper.They are also in the process of adding another Brazillian player to the roster.

Now the question I need you to answer for me is this......Are Brazillians tough enough to make it in MLS? Or are they only bad for Central American teams?

I don't want these two guys to flatter to decieve and then once a 6'5 defender lays a body on dem dem start crying bloody murder. Jawge are the Brazillians tough enough? Mi wan' know because mi nuh wan' dem come in an'mess up de best club team in the Western Hemisphere. Thanks in advance. - T.K

P.S. Care to make a friendly wager on the Copa America? If you are man enough (yes I am goading you (Chal)) I bet you that the US will go farther in the Copa America then Brazil. The loser has to put in his signature for a month this message: The greatest footballer in today's game hands down is *blank*. Done talk.

Ifyou win I willfill in Robhino. If I win you will fill in Freddy. Are you game?
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

See look how mi ketch yuh;

Yuh ah listen to commentator instead of watching the game. Dem nuh know ball Robinho is the heart of Brasil. Mi Noticedi king of clubscyaan tek di presha of the 10 so him slip down to 7 (wha him start wid) :P last time Robinho play inna di ten (aginst Arg) him set di place a fire. Even look like del Rey too. It fit him nicely

Comment

Now Tk come now man, nuh mek

mi haffi tek whey some stripes. When the big clubs in Europe want major titles, they seek out brasilians. Obviously DC has big plans why they are bringing in Brasilians, they are getting very serious about the game.

TK, beg your pardon? US will go further than who? Man these are modern days; stop drinking that moonshine, it's not good, obviously :P. Last time Brasil used their C team to win the tournament so what can you expect? I am with Brasil Robinho has been schooling the US senior team since his U 20 days so mi nuh know how comes US is Brasil trouble now. Joke ting dat

Comment

Jawge (3/25/2007)Now Tk come now man, nuh mek

mi haffi tek whey some stripes. When the big clubs in Europe want major titles, they seek out brasilians. Obviously DC has big plans why they are bringing in Brasilians, they are getting very serious about the game.

TK, beg your pardon? US will go further than who? Man these are modern days; stop drinking that moonshine, it's not good, obviously :P. Last time Brasil used their C team to win the tournament so what can you expect? I am with Brasil Robinho has been schooling the US senior team since his U 20 days so mi nuh know how comes US is Brasil trouble now. Joke ting dat
            Jawge I never asked you for no long speech man! (N)

The question I ask is are you man enough to take me up on this gentleman's wager? (Clap)

Okay bredren if the two brazillians do not perform during the season for DC United I am going to blame you everytime because right now the forward we picked up looks dynamite. I don't want to be dissapointed when the season comes around and find out he can only play against central american defenders. I know the brazillians generally aren't tough enough to play in MLS. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
            X