No announcement yet.

Terry banned for four games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah? and when unnuh run outta food where yuh think him a guh look first?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

teheee
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        it does not necessarily mean new evidence.

but if you look at the SAME evidence and apply a different standard then the result is different. an example is the criminal and civil trials involving OJ simpson and the rodney king policemen.

if they had found him guilty in the criminal courts, do you think the FA would have charged him?
        This is where it is disingenuous. They should have charged him regardless of the outcome of the criminal case BEFORE the criminal case. The system does not protect either the game or the players, both the accused and the accuser get a raw deal. In this case though, Anton did not allege anything like the liad did against Suarez and JT CLEARLY used the words. I will wait to read the report but the FA needs to have a higher standard when they start to romp with people's reputations. As I said - where in the world can you find a court with a 99.5% conviction rate?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Bwoy if me a go get stranded in a hot desert, I would want to be stuck with you. The way yuh relentless, me strongly believe you could wring water out a rock stone to rhatid. At least me would have a fighting chance for survival.
          And when me wring de wata outa de rock stone...me nah go give you none!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

well a crmiinal conviction is far worse and after that, what is the point? i don;t know the wheres and whyfores of the criminal chargesso i won't get into it.

sufficed to say that if there is a criminal charge it ought to be dealt with before BECAUSE if criminally convicted what is the point???

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not a happy bunny, is he?

Comment

Now everybody has been charged and fine. Can the game go ahead.

FA for once I must commend your work on racism and showing players that you are serious.

Kangaroo court to the world!!!!!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Paul Marin, it appears to me you feel it is your duty to relentlessly defend those accused of racism.

I could be wrong.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Paul Marin, it appears to me you feel it is your duty to relentlessly defend those accused of racism.

I could be wrong.
                    Mo, Where am I defending racism with JT? Read my posts on here about JT carefully. If there is ANYONE on this board who has experienced BLATANT racism it's me. People have called me ******, paki, half-pak, n*gga, camel-jockey, sand-man, spook, skidmark etc. etc. I have heard it all. And I will take a bet on that all day long. I was 13 years old when my family moved to an all white industrial town an hour outside Toronto in 1974. One of the first classes I went to, the teacher told the boys that he was a pilot in the Luftwaffe...everyone cheered. Our school team soccer coach told me (I was easily one of the best players they'd ever seen) that I "didn't fit in".

The one thing I have learned from that experience is that a RACIST is a DISGUSTING THING...you have to be careful who you call one. It is one of Mandela's teachings. I don't know if JT is a racist...but he did use the words "b-c". I don't trust the FA. Any court with a 99.5% conviction rate is a kangaroo court. I will wait for their report.

The next time you make an insinuation like that about me, I will react very badly - I am not joking. You will not like my response...so in all seriousness...watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X