Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

GLEN JOHNSON has accused Manchester United's Antonio Valencia of "cheating" to win a decisive penalty at Anfield - and insists the referee would not have given Liverpool FC a spot-kick if it was Luis Suarez who had gone down in the box.

LOL!!! Ah bwoy.

Glen Johnson accuses Antonio Valencia of cheating to win penalty which led to Man United's victory over Liverpool FC

Liverpool FC's Glen Johnson and Man United's Rafael at Anfield

GLEN JOHNSON has accused Manchester United's Antonio Valencia of "cheating" to win a decisive penalty at Anfield - and insists the referee would not have given Liverpool FC a spot-kick if it was Luis Suarez who had gone down in the box.
    Robin Van Persie converted an 81st minute spot-kick to hand Alex Ferguson's men victory against 10-man Liverpool on Sunday.
    Referee Mark Halsey ruled that Johnson had brought down Valencia in the area but television replays strongly suggest there was no contact from the Reds' defender.
    To add to Liverpool's frustrations, they were denied a penalty when Suarez fell under a challenge from Johnny Evans in the second half and Johnson believes the Uruguayan's reputation goes before him.

The England full-back has watched the incident with Valencia countless times and with each viewing his sense of hardship grows.
    "I've watched it 50 times in there, not that I needed to - it's not a penalty," said the 28-year-old.
    "I didn't touch him. I collided with Pepe, I didn't touch Valencia at all.
    "The referee told me he had to give it. He thought I touched him. There was no point me arguing with him on the pitch afterwards because he had already given it.
    "It's so frustrating because I've not touched him.
    "It's cheating at the end of the day. You don't expect people to do that. This is one of the best leagues in the world and you've got people doing that."
    Liverpool played over 50 minutes with 10 men at Anfield and despite their numerical disadvantage, took the lead just after half-time when captain Steven Gerrard struck.
    United would equalise through Rafael but the home side remained positive and thought they had made a breakthrough when Suarez went down after Evans appeared to have tripped him in the area.
    Referee Halsey thought otherwise, however, and Johnson believes his team-mate is being unfairly treated.
    Such is Johnson's disappointment in the officiating from Sunday that he believes had it been Suarez who tumbled in the area, as Valencia did, then the Reds would not have won a penalty.
    "I almost guarantee that if you flip it and Luis was the one who I was chasing and it's exactly the same situation with Luis rather than Valencia, then it wouldn't have been a penalty," he said.
    "We all know that. Reputations go in front of people at times.
    "Maybe because Valencia isn't a known diver maybe that's why he got the decision. I know it's difficult for the referee when players are sprinting as fast as they can but in the big games those decisions are the difference.
    "We expect referees to make the right decisions because we are working as hard as we can to win the game. To have it taken away like that, I can't explain it.
    "Everyone has to do their job. They have to forget who they are looking at and make the decisions, not let anything from the past influence their decision. They have to call the shots at the time regardless of who it is."

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Suh why didn't he protest during the game? With Liverpool its one fool lead many. One idiot talk and everybody else tek it up. Suh Glen really expect to push the man inna the box, give up a penalty then come out a call others cheat? Only in Liverpool.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Suh why didn't he protest during the game? With Liverpool its one fool lead many. One idiot talk and everybody else tek it up. Suh Glen really expect to push the man inna the box, give up a penalty then come out a call others cheat? Only in Liverpool.
      He couldn't protest because Pepe Reina knee ketch him in him belly. So do you think it was a penalty? Do you think it would have been if Valencia was Suarez? LOL!! Only in Manjester. He he he...unu is di bes'...when me come back in aneda life me wan' fi learn fi tief like unu...easier dat way. LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        He couldn't protest because Pepe Reina knee ketch him in him belly. So do you think it was a penalty? Do you think it would have been if Valencia was Suarez? LOL!! Only in Manjester. He he he...unu is di bes'...when me come back in aneda life me wan' fi learn fi tief like unu...easier dat way. LOL!!!
        If one push over an attacker in the box is what then? Better yuh tek yuh 2 -1 and cool.

Shelvey commit a red card offense unuh complain. Johnson foul Valencia unuh complain. Well gwaan complain. As me tell HL, such talk me expect from others ...
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If one push over an attacker in the box is what then? Better yuh tek yuh 2 -1 and cool.

Shelvey commit a red card offense unuh complain. Johnson foul Valencia unuh complain. Well gwaan complain. As me tell HL, such talk me expect from others ...
          LOL!!! Too funny...let not reality blind unu. you still don't ansa di qwestion - wha if it was suarez? He he he...heeepocreeeeeeetteee he he.

Comment

LOL!!! Too funny...let not reality blind unu. you still don't ansa di qwestion - wha if it was suarez? He he he...heeepocreeeeeeetteee he he.
            Why would Glen Johnson be pushing over Suarez in the box? Don't they both play for Liverpool?

Take up the What ifs and couldas with X oh wait ... him already Xit stage left.

Same way a few seasons ago Carragher attempted to break Nani's leg and you, X and other jokers on this medium mocked Nani. Yet he ended up missing games because the cut went down to the bone. The ref didn't even tell Jamie "howdy" much less give him a red card ...

As mi say tek unuh 2-1 and cool.

Comment

Why would Glen Johnson be pushing over Suarez in the box? Don't they both play for Liverpool?

Take up the What ifs and couldas with X oh wait ... him already Xit stage left.

Same way a few seasons ago Carragher attempted to break Nani's leg and you, X and other jokers on this medium mocked Nani. Yet he ended up missing games because the cut went down to the bone. The ref didn't even tell Jamie "howdy" much less give him a red card ...

As mi say tek unuh 2-1 and cool.
              Sorry Lazie-I didn't mock Nani for the foul, it was his theatrics. Him fake cry like a likkle girl - yes, it was a foul and a dirty one and should have been red, but come on man, leave the acting to hollywood. Cho. Listen to the commentator on this one...as he says "now the handbags come out"... He he he...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4by_jfIU3iY

Comment

Sorry Lazie-I didn't mock Nani for the foul, it was his theatrics. Him fake cry like a likkle girl - yes, it was a foul and a dirty one and should have been red, but come on man, leave the acting to hollywood. Cho. Listen to the commentator on this one...as he says "now the handbags come out"... He he he...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4by_jfIU3iY

Yuh call it "theatrics"? Again the cut went down to his bone. But laugh on.

Comment

Mr. President yuh have time a entertain dem clowns ya. If Sewerez or any other Loserfool player spit in Evra face, they would want the ref to give Evra a red card.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Protest during the game is a fool's move!
                    It will not change a ref's decision. The match as played...and as called is it!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Mr. President yuh have time a entertain dem clowns ya. If Sewerez or any other Loserfool player spit in Evra face, they would want the ref to give Evra a red card.
                      Finally!!! You are beginning to undastan!!! Y'all are too funny.

Comment

Yuh call it "theatrics"? Again the cut went down to his bone. But laugh on.
                        Even the commentator nearly laugh after him. Cho. Come on Lazie, how you know it cut to the bone? Wait, don't tell me...a Manu** press release - right? LOL!!! Too funny. Still, that was a red card for Carra...and an Oscar for Nani.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Protest during the game is a fool's move!
                          It will not change a ref's decision. The match as played...and as called is it!
                          Didn't you see his teammates protesting? Did I say it would change the refs mind? I don't know which feed out get your football from but on mine, every penalty awarded, the defending team goes to the ref or linesman protesting.

Comment

Even the commentator nearly laugh after him. Cho. Come on Lazie, how you know it cut to the bone? Wait, don't tell me...a Manu** press release - right? LOL!!! Too funny. Still, that was a red card for Carra...and an Oscar for Nani.
                            Yes, they like the other idiots laughed. Wasn't Nani substituted due to that tackle? Didn't Nani miss games because of that cane cutter tackle? Oscar ... for Nani ...actually Nani have 3 EPL titles ... how many Jamie have?

Comment

Didn't you see his teammates protesting? Did I say it would change the refs mind? I don't know which feed out get your football from but on mine, every penalty awarded, the defending team goes to the ref or linesman protesting.
                              So?
                              The man never potested and using that to bolster your argument does not cut it. Nuh yuh haul-ways a seh, keep hit real? Well tek yuh ownnah had-vie-see!!!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X