Rio 'Alowicious' Ferdinand is a master. Anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio 'Alowicious' Ferdinand is a master. Anybody

see Westman? Suarez have the wiggle move in the box that he uses time and again to create space to shoot or create a chance for a teammate. Everytime I see him go into the 'wiggle' move me get nervous cause I've seen what he can do, but of course, there is always the CALM, COOL, COLLECTED Rio there to take the ball from him.

Wha me say, BEST CD inna the EPL. Suppose he had Yaya tacklintg in front of him?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    see Westman? Suarez have the wiggle move in the box that he uses time and again to create space to shoot or create a chance for a teammate. Everytime I see him go into the 'wiggle' move me get nervous cause I've seen what he can do, but of course, there is always the CALM, COOL, COLLECTED Rio there to take the ball from him.

Wha me say, BEST CD inna the EPL. Suppose he had Yaya tacklintg in front of him?
    Calm cool and collected ELBOW to the headback come een handy to'.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now heal Rio rift, Roy: Ferdinand is the best option but wil

Quick quote ..

In the absence of John Terry, Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott certainly struggled and Terry’s sudden retirement from international football on Sunday has not made Hodgson’s job any easier. Not least because his options are so limited.
      Right now he would be able to call on Lescott, Jagielka and Gary Cahill. But with Phil Jones and Chris Smalling injured, the need to turn to the one English centre-half at Manchester United who is fit seems impossible to ignore.
      Hodgson was at Anfield on Sunday and he must have noted how impressive a performance Rio Ferdinand delivered in dealing with Luis Suarez and his Liverpool colleagues.
      He was terrific, his composure on the ball and his awareness in dealing with the threat posed by the Uruguayan are exactly the qualities England will need when they meet Robert Lewandowski and the rest of the Polish forward line.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz27UAM7zBh
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fergie need fi intervene. Rio needs to retire Manchester United is more important. Tell Roy fi call Kelly from Liverpool.

Comment

fi real, if i was rio i would retire! he was sacrificed at the altar of ..... smaddy gi mi a word please?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            fi real, if i was rio i would retire! he was sacrificed at the altar of ..... smaddy gi mi a word please?
            "altar of fa-ckry"? Is that the word? Anyway, Rio's problem is not his football ability, it is his lack of common sense and stupidity. His comments back on the Euro selection will make it hard for the England manager to consider him especially after he was charged and fined for calling fellow England international Ashley Cole "choc ice". His idiocy and sense of entitlement is his downfall...but...England could use him and he is the best available option after Terry. Maybe if he promises to have surgery to seal his mouth and break his tweet-fingers he could be useful.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

blah blah blah ... rio's real problem (where you are concerned) is that he is evra's teammate!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                "altar of fa-ckry"? Is that the word? Anyway, Rio's problem is not his football ability, it is his lack of common sense and stupidity. His comments back on the Euro selection will make it hard for the England manager to consider him especially after he was charged and fined for calling fellow England international Ashley Cole "choc ice". His idiocy and sense of entitlement is his downfall...but...England could use him and he is the best available option after Terry. Maybe if he promises to have surgery to seal his mouth and break his tweet-fingers he could be useful.
                Paul, 2 things. 1 ...he didn't call Ashely Cole choc ice. Another Tweeter called Cole the name and Rio, out of stupidity said "
                "Choc ice is classic! hahahahahahha!!"

Secondly, "England could use him and he is the best available option after Terry."

Terry is not as good as Rio ... never was. People seem to rate Terry cause him close always dirty people a big up up as if he was in a battle. My CD clothes nuh affi dutty. Dem man deh keep down the cost of cleaning supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  blah blah blah ... rio's real problem (where you are concerned) is that he is evra's teammate!
                  BOOM!!!!

Comment

BOOM!!!!
                    Two a unu fool no rahtid. If unu a come een ya fi defend Rio intellect, unu chuppida dan Jangle...an' believe me...that takes some doing!! Hol' dis -->

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVIInvlG-Uo

words without without love are just words with no meaning

Comment

Paul, 2 things. 1 ...he didn't call Ashely Cole choc ice. Another Tweeter called Cole the name and Rio, out of stupidity said "
                        "Choc ice is classic! hahahahahahha!!"

Secondly, "England could use him and he is the best available option after Terry."

Terry is not as good as Rio ... never was. People seem to rate Terry cause him close always dirty people a big up up as if he was in a battle. My CD clothes nuh affi dutty. Dem man deh keep down the cost of cleaning supplies.
                        Sorry, you are correct. He did not call him "choc ice" but he was complicit in condoning the tweeters comment about Cole being "choc ice". To be clear, I won't argue that Terry is better than Rio (or vice versa) but rather that there are other dynamics to making a team a "team".

Terry alienated many of his England team mates after his romp with Wayne Bridge's baby mother and somehow, he managed to regain the armband presumably because his leadership skills were strong enough to overcome that debacle.

I don't believe (I may be wrong) that Rio has strong enough people skills to wriggle his way back into the England squad primarily because he takes hardline positions that make it difficult for him to capitulate or others to meet him half way. Saying that that choc-ice meant "fake" didn't help his cause with Ashley Cole, but that was nothing compared to basically calling Hodgson a liar in his reaction to being left out of Euro 2012. If he had kept his mouth shut and acted with some class, there would be zero debate as to whether he'd be back in the squad now that Terry has presumably retired from international football.

Comment

Working...
                        X