If the season ended today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the season ended today

Liverpool would be in the Championship.. But dont worry you guys will climb out of it.. you had a rough sched..... They kind of schedule that is placed upon big clubs... You guys should play WBA soon.. Oops no ,, maybe norwich..

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Liverpool would be in the Championship.. But dont worry you guys will climb out of it.. you had a rough sched..... They kind of schedule that is placed upon big clubs... You guys should play WBA soon.. Oops no ,, maybe norwich..
    I hope they stay in that zone. What I find amusing is they sent Andy Carroll on loan because he wasn't up/down to Liverpool's standard .. well Andy carroll's new team is in 9th position in the table. The question to be asked is if Liverpool was keeping back Andy Carroll?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well Caroll is not playing for WH. so not fair.. but I think Liverpool is playing well just not getting the breaks. I like Brendan but he needs the suppport of management to say win or loose he is there guy.... take the pressure off. Caroll can give them something... is it a season long loan?

Comment

Big Sam will wring the 10 goals for the season out of him.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

well Caroll is not playing for WH. so not fair.. but I think Liverpool is playing well just not getting the breaks. I like Brendan but he needs the suppport of management to say win or loose he is there guy.... take the pressure off. Caroll can give them something... is it a season long loan?
          Carroll is injuried now, but I saw him in a game for Westham, he was causing problems. I wonder if him call Xit and PM and ask them whats it like in the cellar?

I think its a season long loan. I doubt he has a future at Anfield.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Carroll is injuried now, but I saw him in a game for Westham, he was causing problems. I wonder if him call Xit and PM and ask them whats it like in the cellar?

I think its a season long loan. I doubt he has a future at Anfield.
            the have the option to recall him in January...
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
              the have the option to recall him in January...
              I hope he refuse and stay at Westham. Why jump on the Titanic?

Comment

bwoy lazie you hard pon the pool man deh sah... AS anyone seen paul , peter an x lately... dont tek it too hard... we have room pon the gunners truck.

Comment

bwoy lazie you hard pon the pool man deh sah... AS anyone seen paul , peter an x lately... dont tek it too hard... we have room pon the gunners truck.
                  X Xit to Man City already. Yuh nuh see say dem cyaan win nuh game lately? Bricktop and HL soon tell him that him overstay him welcome. I thought you were an Arsenal fan .... why yuh want yuh team fi encounter bad luck?

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
                      All ah unu fool like mi foot battam!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        All ah unu fool like mi foot battam!!
                        LOL! How yuh duh Paul Marin? WE haffi give unuh a hard time cause when we lose unuh gonna have a field day.

Comment

Working...
                        X