Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why play for a penalty

when we cyaan score dem?
    Last edited by Lazie; September 23, 2012, 10:17 AM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Whew, fortunate to score that one.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Whew, fortunate to score that one.
      ...even more fortunate to get the call on a dive in the first place (so says the fsc panel) and let's not even begin to talk about the rest of the game. The one thing that was unusual, was that he played almost 8 minutes extra time when unu was ahead after the board showed 5 minutes...what happen? Unu short changing the ref check dem?

Liverpool need to take a hard look at the resources we have available. Imagine in this game the best we could bring off the bench were Henderson and Carragher? Suso I don't mind as he is a very skillful player, but the other two are true deadwood. X, Peter-R, the positive from this game is that we are better than our record shows. It is now showing how stupid it was to leave the manager without another striker after Carroll left.

Dunny - I hope you realise now why I said Shelvey and Borini should not have played in this game. You would be wise to defer to my superior football intellect in future, actually, superior intellect overall.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X