Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin, Peter R and other Liverpool fans

if them nuh divorce.

I hope you see the very commendable tone Sir Alex Ferguson and Manu is taking towards the game this weekend.

Mi only see when unnu have bad words fi the man. Unnu need to give the man respect for speaking out about Liverpool, respect and the the whole game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Deaf ears yuh a chat to.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"deaf aise gi liad chubble"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I haven't been following much football at all... but I would say if Ferguson was not a manager he would be a politician
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Deaf ears yuh a chat to.
          PARDON ME? SPEAK UP!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! DID YOU SEY DEFREITAS AGO BAT TO? ~chuckle
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            if them nuh divorce.

I hope you see the very commendable tone Sir Alex Ferguson and Manu is taking towards the game this weekend.

Mi only see when unnu have bad words fi the man. Unnu need to give the man respect for speaking out about Liverpool, respect and the the whole game.
            Sass, I'm sorry, but the "commendable tone" that Slurgie has shown is unfortunately not out of respect for Liverpool. It is therefore hard to give him any "due". His message is to his own supporters. There is a small group of them who have traditionally shown disrespect for Hillsborough, not unlike a small minority of daft Liverpool fans with Munich. After all the attention given to Hillsborough in recent weeks, he can't afford the public embarrassment of having that band of idiots go to Anfield and continue their nonsense especially seeing that recent disclosures fully exonerated Liverpool and our fans. Sorry, but...this is about him and his.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you are right on cue...............
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                you are right on cue...............
                Would you expect anything less? And is lie? Cho. Wheel an' tun.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Sass, I'm sorry, but the "commendable tone" that Slurgie has shown is unfortunately not out of respect for Liverpool. It is therefore hard to give him any "due". His message is to his own supporters. There is a small group of them who have traditionally shown disrespect for Hillsborough, not unlike a small minority of daft Liverpool fans with Munich. After all the attention given to Hillsborough in recent weeks, he can't afford the public embarrassment of having that band of idiots go to Anfield and continue their nonsense especially seeing that recent disclosures fully exonerated Liverpool and our fans. Sorry, but...this is about him and his.
                  I think there comes a time when one must put aside one's pettiness Paul. Stop hating on the man because he is a winner.

“When the Hillsborough disaster happened back in 1989, Sir Alex Ferguson was straight on the phone to offer his help in any way he could,” Dalglish said. “People out there have different opinions about him. Some love him, some hate him, but when something terrible happens, like Hillsborough, Alex is one of the first asking what he can do. So although there is an intense rivalry between Manchester United and Liverpool, it would never prevent Alex from offering his assistance, which is exactly what he did back then.”
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i thought your were gonna continue with "when we heed a certain call ..."

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      I think there comes a time when one must put aside one's pettiness Paul. Stop hating on the man because he is a winner.

“When the Hillsborough disaster happened back in 1989, Sir Alex Ferguson was straight on the phone to offer his help in any way he could,” Dalglish said. “People out there have different opinions about him. Some love him, some hate him, but when something terrible happens, like Hillsborough, Alex is one of the first asking what he can do. So although there is an intense rivalry between Manchester United and Liverpool, it would never prevent Alex from offering his assistance, which is exactly what he did back then.”
                      I am sure that even Adolf Hitler had some redeeming qualities. Just so I am understood, anyone who has observed Slurgieson over the past 30 years would be a fool to ever trust him. So while I applaud his sentiments, and hope he is sincere, only an idiot would believe he is not purely self serving. And to show you how far off you are on your assessment of my opinion of him, the only thing I do like about him is that he is a winner. You can keep everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X