Paul Marin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin

Take this from me:Jonjo Shelvey is gonna set the place alight. This youth is ready to play week in week out!

Well, I just read he scored two on Thursday, so congrats to him... I am all for him (or any other player on the team) proving PM wrong!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Take this from me:Jonjo Shelvey is gonna set the place alight. This youth is ready to play week in week out!
      Dunny - this kid could only play in England. No where else on the planet would anyone take him seriously (at least right now). His second goal yesterday was a good one, but against a League 1 level team. My take is that he is still too young and not skillful enough. But our ranks are so thin. It will be interesting to see how his career develops, but right now...I don't think so.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X