Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pray that Liverpool wins...

I just because of X.

I would like to see him get back to the Rafa days...when he floods this forum with everything Liverpool.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Talk the truth man...from you and your crony Bricky let Xcuse on pon unuh wagon, the wheels dem start look shaky. Right now Xcuse is like a rudderless ship. Gwaan offer him some comfort still.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i was thinking more like a "shipless rudder" ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If pool wins it will prolong the madness.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I really don't want him to joing the City Group. he should stay where he is. Football should be through thick and tinn

Das why i am praying that L'pool wins this sunday.

HL

Comment

It looks like you never got the memo.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL. Seems like him a "Romneylike" Moment.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Football should be through thick & thin, when did you find this out after Man City got a billionare to bankroll it ?

Boss mi deh pan di wagon as long as pool ave claffy a run di program.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You go boy. Mek him know seh yuh a stick to dem like cold pon chest.

Comment

hehee

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Talk the truth man...from you and your crony Bricky let Xcuse on pon unuh wagon, the wheels dem start look shaky.
                      DWL!! I have to admit this is pretty funny. HL, Bricktop...fi fi him sake, me hope seh you don't send X back this side because me wi haffi treat him like dis when him come back a yard...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH4m7...tailpage#t=21s
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lol.....now I understand why yuh fraid fi walk past guavas tree.

Comment

very funny utube piece at the end!!!

HL

Comment

Its actually beneficial for the cause if L'pool wins to put a dent into any thoughts of United advancing up the table.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                            X