CD – Adrian Mariappa
    RB – Jermaine Taylor

DM – Rudolph Austin

LM – Ryan Johnson
    CM – Jobi McAnuff
    RM – Chris Humphrey

S – Darren Mattocks
    S – Omar Cummings

Miller – Has had good games for Jamaica and proven to be the #1 custodian.
    Phillips – The best option, so far, at LB. Good defensively and going forward is a threat to the opposition.
    Nosworthy – Experienced and solid.
    Mariappa – Experienced, solid and athletic.
    Taylor – Pretty good defensively, and I think he will solid performances with Nyron and Adrian.
    Austin – An asset on the defensive end and can draw opposing players out of position with his shooting.
    Johnson – Versatile left sided player. Has played striker, midfield and defense (LB). A cover for Phillips.
    McAnuff – An experienced attacking midfielder and leader.
    Humphrey – Experienced attacking player who constantly pressures opposing players.
    Mattocks – Fast, strong, skilled, hard working and can finish. Could be your best complete striker.
    Cummings – Good striker who can also play that “post up” position and complement Mattocks.

Take a look at – Elliott Bennett. An attacking midfielder for Norwich City who has had a good assist and scoring record. Had 8 goals and 20 assists for the 2010 – 2011 season, which was what attracted Norwich (signed after that season). Only 23, and has a younger brother who plays attacking mid for Doncaster Rovers (League 1).

That look like a winning Hex 11.. nuh need dem deh level ah megaton fi Guatemala..

Comment

Cummings out of all our forwards in the team right now have the worst form. McAnuff is not a part of the team currently and Humphrey may have to sing his sanky
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...Cummings played 23 games with 5 goals.

He looked out of form in the US game simply because he played a defensive role ....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No HL he was pulled from starting to the bench at Colorado for this. Check it HL. The number don't say all.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True dat. Dem ah Blame Shelton who has helped Ja well thus far. In the last US game I'm still waiting to see the 10 exchange a pass with Shelton. Okay he was busy defending and shelton was the lone ranger upfront. How about a high ball over the top or through ball for him to run on? The No 18 worst. One comment by a bredrin was that world class players don't fight at your feet for the ball as if you are in Primary school (ah so him talk bout 18). I was embarrassed because I spoke highly of the Rboyz going into that game.

Busy bad, mi gone.

Comment

Is it the player or the team???

No one on that Colorado team is performing, especially when it comes to scoring goals.

1. There is no Colorado player in the top 16 on the MLS scoring list.

2. Cummings has 5 goals and he is the second leading scorer on the team.

TOP 5 SCORERS ON COLORADO
              1. Jamie Castrillon (midfielder) - 26 games - 7 goals
              2. Omar Cummings (forward) - 23 games - 5 goals
              3. Tony Cascio (midfielder) - 26 games - 3 goals
              4. Kamani Hill (forward) - 16 games - 3 goals
              5. Drew Moor (forward) - 29 games - 3 goals

*So between the 3 top forwards, Colorado has 11 goals from 68 games. That's less than 1 goal for every 6 games, from the teams top 3 forwards.

THAT MY FRIEND, IS A TEAM PROBLEM.

Comment

I like Cummings as a player but he is no where near two years ago. Maybe he will round back into forms but the games I have seen recently he hasn't been doing what he use to.

you can blame the team and the fact that he had more defensive work in the USA/JA game but he needs to get back some of that explosiveness and swag that he had two years ago. As for Colorado, Cummings use to be the leader of that team.

Comment

unfortunately i think that aston villa deal that fell through kind of killed his vibes. his chances of going again to europe are slim especially because he is now 2 years older and is going through a rough patch.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah that and the injury not too long after.

Them talking about the 5 scored. What about the misses and the kind of play we were used to see from him, taking on players, holding up the ball and some pin point crosses on the other forward's head.

Comment

Good selection!
                      ...but then on paper Tappa's last team was also good selection. (The only region on which I could find it in me to argue with Tappa's team was giving the young Mattocks the starting role and perhaps bringing on Shelton as his sub - Hoping I would get the best of out of a Shelton...being more determined to score and play with TEAMmates as he should be thinking he is playing for his place in the TEAM).
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i would not be surprised if that whole situation caused him to be depressed.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

GK – Dwayne Miller

LB – Jermaine Taylor
                          CD – Nyron Nosworthy
                          CD – Adrian Mariappa
                          RB – Lovell Palmer

DM – Rudolph Austin

LM – Demar Phillips
                          CM – Jobi McAnuff
                          RM – Jermaine Johnson

S – Marlon King
                          S – Ryan Johnson

This should be the starting team, but it ain't going to happen. Substitute Shelton for King and that is more feasible for the JFF. McAnuff said he is available for selection come October.

Comment

8 Goals and 20 assists that is ridiculous playing at the ELO level, which earned his team a Brighton a promotion to the Championship!
                            This youth is burning up, Norwich signed him on a three year deal (EPL team)

He also captained an u12 team to the FIFA U12 world cup championship.
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Bennett

Not sure about the yard connection, maybe USAF sending us on a wild goose chase here, but very interesting bio to date.

Nice job USAF, good find!

Comment

I think it was Dunny who brought him to our attention some time ago, and wanted the JFF to add him to the ReggaeBoyz pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X