Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Borini must play!
    ...just on movement along he contributes significantly to your TEAM's creating of chances....putting the opposition on the backfoot.

btw - Although we (my GUNNERS) won our game you were in it and if you had taken your chances it may have been GUNNERS

Suarez is not hitting the target as often as he should...
    ...but who will bet against him not coming alive?
    Karl, these Liverpool fans don't realize Borini is a top player.He has fantastic movement and given time he will be a great player for Liverpool. If i was the manager i would play Borini as the central striker and Suarez on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Karl, these Liverpool fans don't realize Borini is a top player.He has fantastic movement and given time he will be a great player for Liverpool. If i was the manager i would play Borini as the central striker and Suarez on the right.
      You can't do that Dunny. Borini is not familiar enough yet with the prem and he is too small to handle the physicality that awaits him in this next game. Simply put, you need to have a more proven entity playing in games like this. I am not saying Borini can't come good...but he ain't there yet; this ain't the Serie A; too much tump down a gwaan.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Zola

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Zola
          It will take Borini a while to get there.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X