Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-odus, PR, Marin...Liverpoolites!!

Liverpool play 4, win 0, draw 2 lose 2.

So they play Man Dis-united Sunday Sept 23.

I am pickin' Liverpool to win.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Well brother man, I hope you are correct for things not too bright for a Liverpool fan right now... Liverpool is home but lately that is no advantage! I am just keeping as many of my fingers and toes that can cross themselves crossed...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Liverpool play 4, win 0, draw 2 lose 2.

So they play Man Dis-united Sunday Sept 23.

I am pickin' Liverpool to win.
      Actually, I don't think we will lose. But we may not win. The fact of the matter is that the boys upstairs have just as much to do with the teams rocky start as the manager or the players. Leaving the team with out a striker to replace Carroll is beyond incompetent and has left the manager with few options. If I were him, I'd play Gerrard up front with Suarez in a manager's preferred 4-3-3 formation against the scum. My line for 9.23.12:

----------------Reina
      Kelley-----Skrtel---Agger----Enrique
      ---Johnson-----Allen------Sahin
      Gerrard------Suarez---------Sterling

AND YES! That's exactly where I would play Johnson but I could be persuaded to have him and Gerrard switch. After this game, it will be smoother sailing for my reds.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Actually, I don't think we will lose. But we may not win. The fact of the matter is that the boys upstairs have just as much to do with the teams rocky start as the manager or the players. Leaving the team with out a striker to replace Carroll is beyond incompetent and has left the manager with few options. If I were him, I'd play Gerrard up front with Suarez in a manager's preferred 4-3-3 formation against the scum. My line for 9.23.12:

----------------Reina
        Kelley-----Skrtel---Agger----Enrique
        ---Johnson-----Allen------Sahin
        Gerrard------Suarez---------Sterling

AND YES! That's exactly where I would play Johnson but I could be persuaded to have him and Gerrard switch. After this game, it will be smoother sailing for my reds.
        Paul Marin, now i can see why you didn't enter the fantasy football competition!!
        On form Jonjo Shelvey, Allen and Sterling have been Liverpool's best players so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Paul Marin, now i can see why you didn't enter the fantasy football competition!!
          On form Jonjo Shelvey, Allen and Sterling have been Liverpool's best players so far this season.
          Dunny - that is why it is called "fantasy league" - it makes all a unuh who don't know nuttin' bout ball feel unu is xpert. Look pon Jangle...where him is in your table? If is not dead last, then I arrest my case.

In this game, we need experience and skill. Putting Shelvey and Sterling on the pitch at the same time is asking for disaster, not unlike KD starting Spearing in the FA Cup final in May. Shelvey is is not ready for big games yet and still needs to work on his abilities as an attacking threat. He is okay defensively, but still not up to snuff in my mind; e.g. he came on in the 66' against Arsenal and they scored in the 67' - some form. Joke. It wasn't his fault. Anyway, the problem Liverpool is having is goal scoring. Yes, we are leaky at the back too, which is why you play a versatile player like Johnson as I have here as he is capable going both ways. And with Gerrard and Johnson on that side, the formation will cause the game to narrow, which is to our advantage.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What would you give to have back Peter Crouch. LOL. I remember certain man couldn't wait for him to leave to solve Liverpool scoring problem. LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass & Jangle a fight fi last place , even Gamma deh pan dem case...lol
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"even" gamma ... ah bwoy ... yuh figget when mi cut yuh baxide inna di league when courtney was a run it?!!! eh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

btw saw the inside liverpool series... brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    btw saw the inside liverpool series... brilliant...
                    OJ - brilliant? Really? Interesting to a point maybe, but to see Brendan Rodgers running around Melwood shaking the kitchen staff hands is a bit "staged" if you ask me...but okay. The best part is when he says that he's lucky the club gave him a really nice car (Porsche Panamera) then he pulls up to a multi-million pound mansion that presumably he owns. LOL!! Anyway, do you really believe John Henry when he says that KD's exit was planned? And why dem neva seh nuttin' bout de 3-0 buss ass WBA put pon we? They showed the manager's pitch before the game, but not his cussing afterwards.

The production was a bit too glossy for my liking, but we'll see how the rest of the series goes. Entertaining though. I want them to show the cribs of players like Raheem Sterling and Jonjo Shelvey - not Gerrard and Rodgers...and show the kids vying to break in to the academy and their living conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      "even" gamma ... ah bwoy ... yuh figget when mi cut yuh baxide inna di league when courtney was a run it?!!! eh?
                      More proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        What would you give to have back Peter Crouch. LOL. I remember certain man couldn't wait for him to leave to solve Liverpool scoring problem. LOL
                        No - not Crouch. Although he was a good and reliable player for us in his time, now we need a younger more mobile player (although PC is as mobile as they get for a big man). My honest feeling is that there is a remarkable irony in the current set up at Liverpool without Carroll. The team finally has someone else besides Gerrard that can cross the ball into the box (Sterling) and the player we need to finish for us is on a physio bench at West Ham. Unfrikinbelievable. While this is counter-factual, I submit that had Carroll played against Arsenal (instead of wasteful Borini), we would have won that match. His size and presence would have created room for Sterling, Gerrard, and Suarez and would have been useful against the two center backs. Borini needs to be benched. Poor form. He will be useless against the bumscum...but...Rodgers will start him. I am tellng you my lineup would beat Manu**.

Comment

Your line up is quite bold.

It is an all out attack setting.

I have no problem with it...'specially for a home game and in a must win situation.

Quite a ballsy line-up Marin!!!
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yeah him on the downside but you should get a replacement before you sell him. I am sure if Crouch was at Pool he would have gone at least 3 goals for the season already.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Waste of valuable tv-watching time. I wonder if they will continue showing the series come next April when Loserfool fighting off relegation.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X