Guatemala v. Jamaica in October

• Guatemala v. Jamaica in October

The above game will decide if Jamaica goes to the HEX.

I watched the Guatemalian home game against the USA. The US managed to pull off the draw in their home cesspool.

The Guatemalians are very dangerous at home. I am sure they have WC qualifications visions and plans. Jamaica's approach is that they should want it even more.

True, we need a change of attitude from Whitmore on his approach to the game. Jamaica traditionally has matched up well vs Guatemala in neutral venues and I am expecting a non-negative result from this match.

Jamaica is going to beat Guatemala and thrash Antigua in the Office..

Guatemalians playing at home...play as if possessed.

Did you see the game against Antigua (in the rain?). Antigua score first and then hell broke loose. Even though one goal given was offsides.

Worst water-logged pitch I have ever seen. That game should have been called off.

I wish you hadn't said that ...... : D

Guatemalians playing at home...play as if possessed.

Did you see the game against Antigua (in the rain?). Antigua score first and then hell broke loose. Even though one goal given was offsides.

Worst water-logged pitch I have ever seen. That game should have been called off.
            it was 1-1, then Antigua had the GK sent off for time wasting with 25 mins left, then it all fell apart for them....

keep it real, with the whole picture !

I wish you hadn't said that ...... : D
              ditto...di bwoy jinx barca now wan' fi put him goat mout' pon my team. Cho.

Mi haffi bi consistent.. mi call di game gainst di USA in di Office..

Jinx Barca ??

Suh mi did Jinx Spain tuh.. ?

Hl yuh mek mi suspicious. Ja played very lack luster last Tuesday but you seem to enjoy their performance. Now you are here saying how hard it's going to be for Ja in Guatemala. HL qualifying is no Joke and teams will make it very hard for you. Ja walked that road before, Tappa has to prepare the team mentally for what they will face.

RBoyz cannot play the way they played last Tuesday. The intent is to keep the ball away but in a clever manner. When Brasil wants to run time off the clock what do they do? Pass to the back, then side then back, to the other side, round and round until there is an opening. When they do strike it's either a corner or goal kick (you rarely win it to counter) The objective is if you have the ball your opponent cannot hurt you.

Our passing and accuracy of passing has to be on point. If Ja achieves a max of 350 passes they will collect three points. Count them if you doubt me.

Also in Tuesday's game; Rboyz allowed the Us to hang around zone 14 for extended periods of time. A big no, no. Granted they have improved in defending set plays. They challenge those crosses from corners to throw off the US.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      Jinx Barca ??

Suh mi did Jinx Spain tuh.. ?

me tell u seh u jinx barca...don't bring spain into dis!

We are ok as long as Xcuse stay out a the prediction game.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Our passing and accuracy of passing has to be on point. If Ja achieves a max of 350 passes they will collect three points. Count them if you doubt me.
                          Maximum?!?