Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from the Game...

...and it was a good one!!

Yes it was a game of 'two' halves. The football-gods as well as a good goal-keeper was wearing the Jamaican colors.

Overall, Jamaica played well: (A win or a draw would have eradicated all the Wednesday morning critique i just read in previous posts).

The USA had everything in their favor. The crowd for extra motivation and the ref (who appeared terified by the rabid crowd as well as the players).

I was praying for a draw. But on second thought this may be (technically) the best result considering the score line.

Going forward is simple. Jamaica MUST win both remaining games. I think they can. The US will undoubtedly win theirs.

I was impressed by the Jamaican squad. Yes--some offered more than others, but Tappa appears to know what he wants from his team.

Last: Team Jamaica will "arrive" if that can go to Guatemala and win in that cesspool. All is NOT lost.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Good that you made it. Still don't have my hopes up..yet. Too many simple basic mistakes..like turning the ball over unecessarily...and not playing the simple ball...

Comment

Yeah...but compared with teams of the past...this line-up 'appear' to have something going for them.

I think they look better A-LIVE than on TV.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X