Easy Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Squeezy

A so the thing go. The US took it to us on home soil. That goal was an error by Miller although he kept us in the game. Nu feel nuh way a so the thing set, we stood up inna fire and rode our luck in the first half.

Cummings is coming back from injury earlier this year and he is sometimes used off his bench, that showed. I wondered why on this big field Tappa don't start Dane. He came on play wide and was getting the ball. When you can't do anything else it is easier to try to find a winger wide. We really miss Demar to play the wide left as well.

Now we just have to concentrate on the Guatamala game. We need a game or two before that. We have to use up the big field more than that. I hope we learn a lot from this game. Good performance from Nosworthy, Mappa and Miller. Have no fear, we will be in the final 6.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass, last night was clear case of why we still need Fuller and King in the team. Unfortunately, Fuller is not fit and King in the doghouse.

Comment

I think Mattocks would have been effective as he can hold up the ball upfront
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
        Sass, last night was clear case of why we still need Fuller and King in the team. Unfortunately, Fuller is not fit and King in the doghouse.
        Please not backward...FORWARD!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dread, I might be the only forumite to say this, but I agree with you totally. The team lack creativity and basic skill. King and Fuller would have given the US plenty to think about.

Comment

In fact, both should be brought for the Guat game. Those two would kill Guat, just based on the style of the Central Americans.

Comment

Working...
            X