X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We keep passing it back to the usa

crazy
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

No movement when we get the ball. The man with the ball is looking for, and dribbling to someone to pass to. Ludicrous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Crazy not hooting ,but passing it...laaawd mi deh pan di muffler of the wagon pur smoke inna man face.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        No movement when we get the ball. The man with the ball is looking for, and dribbling to someone to pass to. Ludicrous!
        No good movement around middle and upfront...so you do not give the ball away you pass it to your defender and beg/genuiflect before and grovel before your teammates beseeching movement...even as you make yourself available for pass outlet from your defenders, midfielders and forwards!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

BTW - Sorry to say Luton Shelton is still a very poor player! Has not a clue on how to play TEAM! Not good for us above Mex, USA and the TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMS....unless he has a teacher on the field with him to tell him what to do...where to run, when to pass and to when to shoot.

Sure he will outrun any defense and score gaols...but the higher the level of play the more he becomes a liability left to think for himself.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can't say it enuff - him cyaan mek my side!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yet he is the Captain of Tappa's side

What does that say about Tappa sentiments aside/
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Maybe Tappa don't know ball?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Movement alone couldn't help us. Some a di man them foot come like they had brick tied to it, Even with options and empty man available they played right back to the US players.

It was one of those days.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X