Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salary caps coming?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...s'?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Them love hate MLS, but them realize that the man dem structure sound.

Comment

what is the cap? THAT is the primary issue.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have problem with Salary cap when you can be demoted if you don't spend some money.

This is going to turn away a lot of buyers and club will loose their value. Look at a club like Villa, the position they are in, they have to invest some or end up fighting relegation. I could see Chelsea been a midpack team if they didn't refresh up their side.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but it will level the playing field and throw the money wrench into teams like city, chelsea and the other big spenders in that they cannot have 11 big name big salaried players.

so a club like villa will not be under all that pressure to spend big!

the PLAYERS will be the ones hit hardest and negotiations are going to be cutthroat especially if an agent has 2 big salary player at the same club.

Comment

Working...
          X