RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

hehe -- perhaps we should figget bout football and give the money to Track & Field:P(Tant)

All right Lazie - a joke mi a mek
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

RE: Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

Ohh! How yuh duh Mdmex?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mosiah (3/23/2007)I wonder if you would be as patient if Wendell or CB was at the helm.
        Mosiah a compare Wendell & Brown to Bora:Laff:
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The main complaint I see being reinforced repeatedlywhen the Reggae Boyz lose is that the team is not ready so preparation should be done with what sounds like "torturous" tactics. You all seem all to forget that Jamaicans, and I might add Caribbean people on a whole are still not mentally prepared from the pressures of the outside World.

For example:My cable company was assigned to broadcast a feed for Red Stripe from theTrelawny Multi-PurposeStadium.I will skip forward from all the security searches we had to go through to the main gate.And let me just say that apatron who was being inspected by one of his own-a Jamaican security guard got so offended by her questions and attitude yelled at her that hewas an inspector at the Sangsters airport and if he ever saw her at the airport??????

My point is both Jamaican "adults" were not preparedfor what to do and expect on security for an international competition of this magnitude because of the lax attitude of the majority of the Jamaican populace and the Caribbean. Likewise, this has been passed down to the local Reggae Boyz.

Comment

Working...
          X