RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

and an all local squad will never do well against a professional team with players who were properly groomed with the right habits and techniques.

The score line and the way we played doesn't shock me at all even against the Swiss.

Until we get a proper football culture in JA things will never change.

RE: Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

Yes, Scaly.

It is glaring and remains the primary problem. Someone has not achieved the(ir) primary objective and there is no indication it will be addressed.

Wi need fi refrain from the kiddie gloves treatment where our million-a-year(Rockman) TD is concerned. Some semblance of a professional unit is all we are asking.

Blessed

Comment

RE: Why r u all so surprised that JA had no clue against the Swiss ? It was an all local squad

<DIV>Please, Scaly. It wasn't the first time we were using local players. Rarely have I seen them look so pathetic. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But is that Bora's fault? NO! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I would blame Bora on his selection. There are better out there.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Rahtid, even then I have my doubts. Some good local players were out there, not talking the 30-somethings, and they gave a sad account of themselves.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What to do?!?!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well at least we didn't pick up six. that is the first thing to do to keep it two or under. Remember how it was against Austrialia, England and Ghana.

We have nothing to complain about as long as we can keep the score 2 or under we have a chance to win. What are we complaining about? We want local players to get exposure and when they do and get 2-0 we complain.

If it was UB40s and we "Super Star" them pick up 2 or 3 we would be please as long as them look pretty. Start your building Bora all the way, give everybody exposure and a chance to develop so at the end of the day you can name a good squad of Jamaican player whereever them born and run wid it. I hope the team look better but not a bad score line at the end of the day.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin (3/23/2007)Well at least we didn't pick up six. that is the first thing to do to keep it two or under. Remember how it was against Austrialia, England and Ghana.

We have nothing to complain about as long as we can keep the score 2 or under we have a chance to win. What are we complaining about? We want local players to get exposure and when they do and get 2-0 we complain.

If it was UB40s and we "Super Star" them pick up 2 or 3 we would be please as long as them look pretty. Start your building Bora all the way, give everybody exposure and a chance to develop so at the end of the day you can name a good squad of Jamaican player whereever them born and run wid it. I hope the team look better but not a bad score line at the end of the day.
          I guess you don't care if the football at 6-0 was actually better than the 2-0 football. Fine.

For me, I wanted to see an improvement over the sorry Lunar Cup display. It was worse! To hell with the score at this point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah remember the teams we played in the Lunar cup are not in same class as the Swiss team.

For me we need to stop give up 6 goals, build from defense up, that is our biggest problem, I am not in the beauty contest thing.

You may not realise but we still have a far way to go and somebody had to pull the team totally apart and rebuild some way some how. Most of our "senior" players are in their late 20's and have been through so many coaches innational and club team so their learning curves almost like a highway now so therefore Bora a try a thing, let's see how it pan out 6 months down the line. The most important thing is the team needed a big shake and mi sorry fi who expect miracles right off hand.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can't believe what I am seeing here ? Are we now at a stage where the score doesn't matter because we are expected to lose so now it's a matter of only how much ?

This is carzy.

Comment

Assasin (3/23/2007)Well at least we didn't pick up six. that is the first thing to do to keep it two or under. Remember how it was against Austrialia, England and Ghana.

We have nothing to complain about as long as we can keep the score 2 or under we have a chance to win.
                Let me get rid of what may be a misperception - We were never in with a chance to win in this match. The brilliance of our 'keeper prevented us going in 5 or 6 down at the end of the 1st half.

Our defence was a "strainer".

Assasin: Do you want our football to improve and a move towards TOP OF THE WORLD or not?

If by chance,you would like us to improve you would prefer if we played well and got4, 5 or 6 rather than remain lousy and lose by 1.

I am looking for signs that our football is improving! I am looking for the playing of good football! We can get caught up in scorelines when we are playing well!

The Reggae Boyz squads that lost to Australia, Nigeria and England performed better than this squad. No way could we be satisfied with the performances of those squads...so how could we be satisfied with miles worse play...the nonsense just seen?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Believe it or not.

Where were you when the ship was sinking?

Do you thing you go from getting 5 and 6 love from 3 of the world top team to beating one in a 8 match span?

What happen to us is we expect to see miracle and pretty ball game and we ok with that even if the score a 10-0.

An good coach will tell you the score line is very important. IF you loose by 2 you can improve on that but to loose by 6 to any team in anygame is embarrassment.

Comment

And 1 more ting explain to me how can team play better when it plays a game and gets 6-0 than when the team get 2-0 ?

Comment

If guess we should use the same 6-0 team since them look good. What did they look good doing?

6-0 Embarrassment in football. Give me 2-0 over 6-0 anyday. A good coach can work better with that.

Comment

<DIV>Where yuh get that from?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>Scaly, yuh play ball? Come on, duh better dan dat.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I will send you the DVD. See for yourself.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wonder if you would be as patient if Wendell or CB was at the helm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi give all a them six months regards of where they are from. Then me decide if it worth it or not.

Most a unnu just want see pretty ball regardless of our pathetic defense. It nuh matter how many players we salad or bruck. It nuh matter who look good or bad at the end of the day a good coach can say build on a 2-0. With 6-0 you have to start over.

Ask any coach if the scoreline not important?

Comment

Working...
                              X