Tappa has made strides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa has made strides

with the Rboyz. The first significant improvement was the last gold cup. Ja finished their group a la Brasil by beating all opponents and gaining max points. They faltered against the Us but the signs were there.

Tappa's major work is yet to be completed and this is to get Ja to play as a TEAM. Team in the sense that the ball is played for the team.If a creative play is being made no matter who is in position the ball should be given because the objective is to score. The same can be said for counter attacks (this concept is very important and crucial in the modern game).

The reason why I'm calling team it's because Ja's major victories at the WC level came from individual brilliance so far (please look at the past games, even last friday before you disagree) Why I say this? It's because I know Ja is now being studied thoroughly and being probed for weaknesses. With that said I wish Tappa and the Rboyz all the best on Tuesday.

suh dem nevah study before di last game ??

USA soon haffi depend pon us fi dem qualify out of di group.. den Petah can leverage dat in negotiations wid di IMF..

Comment

LO on the imf ting. Boss Rboyz were taken for granted; with it's just business as usual attitude. Now it's down to what music they listen to to their likes and dislikes One of Ja's biggest game playing as a TEAM was RFK97. Tappa will have to outdo RFK97 to come away with a win.

Comment

No Landon Donovon.. No Bradley..

Prablems fi Babylon..

Comment

Donovan is old. Bradley is overrated. Not everyone that plays in the serie A is great. Lalas played their too. Hello.

Comment

Donovan and Bradley are recognized as the difference makers in the setup.. there is no argument there...

Comment

Bradley is not a creative player. Due many exposure at the WC level he has learnt to use his vision and he passes well. He is a good team player. Given the chance he will execute on a free kick. He's not very technical with the ball.

Donovan is past his prime. He still knows how to get in a position to score and if given the slightest chance will score. His weakness is one on one. keep putting him in situations where he must beat defenders and he is out of the game.

Comment

King Jawge..I am trying not to say nutten.

Darn!!!..I just did!

(a have a feelin' you have seen Bradley play 2...maybe 3 times. And NEVER seen him play A-Live).

The Roma management must be some eejit.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, are all the players in Serie A great? If so what was lalas doing there? Thanks.

Comment

follow this logic "only brasil can beat brasil" ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and where was this mentioned in the thread? Thanks.

Comment

nowhere, nowhere at all!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In case the ites forgot. Jamaica's Reggae Boyz were the last team to play the US in Columbus, Ohio in 2007 with an all-local squad. The game ended in a 1-1 draw with Jamaica scoring first.

Comment

See it deh now.

Comment

Den how it come bout. Yuh only come fi mek chubble roun here . Nuff deh yah ah ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X