Just watch UCONN Vs Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watch UCONN Vs Washington

Andre Blake was first rookie name Big East player of the year last year and so far doing great. Made two saves and was voted man of the match. Word on the street is he will be going pro at the end of the season. One season in the pros and he maybe forcing himsefl on the Jamaica national team. At 6' 4" and most of the basic asset for a goalie we have good insurance.

Man Sergio Campbell a mus Rudi son. Him walk and play just like his him. Them say a him uncle but me nuh believe that. He is playing center half for UCONN and has been quite solid. UCONN won 1-0 in extra time against Washington.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

We have a plethora of goalies right now. Some have said Andre is actually the best we have right now. Let's not forget Ryan Thompson, the team in the summer, but I think they need to take a look again at Godda Thompson whom they have not seen in a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah Thompson deserves another look but Blake seems the one for the future. He looks well composed, I will try and follow his progress this season. He could possible be the best college keeper in the US right now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thompson is 27, Blake is 21, so yes, I think the future is Blake's. Miller and Kerr are 25. If Blake don't break into the starting role, he could be sitting on the bench for 10 years, given the life of goalies generally!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I thought Kerr was older. Will see Blake's progress this year and if he goes pro.

Comment

Kerr might be a year older than Miller.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X